Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

We actually have a striker now so it will up our game by 40% Bendtner is pure crap.

It worrys me that Tevez will face Silvestre. Its only so much Campbell can do before his team mates let him down.

If it ends up that both Spuds and ourselves lose today, the Villa speed merchants will suddenly feel mightily encouraged. It's becoming a worry. And if they win tomoz, our game against them will suddently become just as important as the Spuds game.

as in any game, good luck, and bad luck may play their part in picking the eventual winner,

want i want to see is the 3 points, but nearly as important is city showing that they have the courage to go and take arsenal on at the emirates and boss the game. most importantly our midfield cant sit back and invite arsenal on to our back four. we have the quality in attack so let us it and let arsenal worry about us.

ElanJo said:
Fancy Tevez and Ade up against Campbell and Silvetre....

tho I fancy RVP against Kolo and Arshavin against whoever we play at RB.
Arshavin is out.

VanPersie said:
ElanJo said:
Fancy Tevez and Ade up against Campbell and Silvetre....

tho I fancy RVP against Kolo and Arshavin against whoever we play at RB.
Arshavin is out.

Nice. Tho I still fancy Rosicky or whoever you play on the left against our RB. I suppose I could save myself time and just say 2 good attacks vs 2 dosgy defenses and be done with it. Should be a good game.

I have 2 spare tickets in the city end 33 quid each face value call 07711585861 cheers malcy

Team is - Given,Zab,Toure,kompany,Bridge,Bellers,Johnson,Vieria,Barry,De Jong and Tevez.
I can understand Adebayor not playing but why play fuckin Zabaleta instead of Nedum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.