Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

so we're going to let them have most possession and hope we get them on the counter?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Team is - Given,Zab,Toure,kompany,Bridge,Bellers,Johnson,Vieria,Barry,De Jong and Tevez.
I can understand Adebayor not playing but why play fuckin Zabaleta instead of Nedum

Because Zab is much better.

Why's Ned dropped??????????

I'm all for Mancini building a team but if we're to give him a chance he has to give Ned his chance. He's done well every game he's played.

I worry when Zabaleta plays. Ned is much better and much quicker and a lot more reliable than him! I was confident if we play 4-4-2 or if we played Ireland in a 4-5-1 but now I'm worried we'll sit back too much and allow them to come on to us.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
MCFC: Given, Zabaleta, Kompany, Toure(c), Bridge, Barry, Vieira, De Jong, Bellamy, A Johnson, Tevez.
Subs: Nielsen, Richards, Onouha, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Adebayor, Santa Cruz.

That's a tough-tackling line-up. We looking to poleaxe our way to 3 points?

simonr555 said:
I worry when Zabaleta plays. Ned is much better and much quicker and a lot more reliable than him! I was confident if we play 4-4-2 or if we played Ireland in a 4-5-1 but now I'm worried we'll sit back too much and allow them to come on to us.

why should Ireland play? as far as I'm aware he's done virtually nothing all season and it was his slack tracking back that gave Scholes a free header last week.

Vieira and De Jong will sit and Barry have licence to go forward.

Van Persie starts, Bendtner on the bench for Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.