Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

TheLegendOfBerti said:
I still think Spurs will beat Bolton and Burnley to get to 70 points.

So we need 8 points, win v West Ham, win v Villa and 2 draws minimum.

I still think we have to win all 4 games to be sure, don't think we can afford to lose another game.

If we draw against spurs and thay beat bolton and burnley that would take them to 71.

The spurs game is a must win

Zab a red card waiting to happen today. Feel desperately sorry for Ned. Wouldn't suprise me if he leaves in the summer. What more could he have done recently to convince the manager?

Spot on with the tactics here, extra man in midfield to nulify there passing game and hit them on the break with the pace of Bellers, Carlos and AJ, Sol Campell and Silvestre at the back for them, combined age of 67, if it does not work we have quality options on the bench.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I'm a big Zab fan but no way should he be in instead of Ned. Ned has been our best player the last few games.

I think Zab is techniaclly better than Onouha and probably will be best placed to try and counter Rosiki(spelling...)

ElanJo said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I'm a big Zab fan but no way should he be in instead of Ned. Ned has been our best player the last few games.

Ned fooked up for their goal last week. He's also shite on the ball - he's not a RB.

Ned is a bit erratic and inconsistent.

Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Campbell, Silvestre, Clichy, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky, Walcott, Van Persie(c).
Subs: Mannone, Traore, Eboue, Eastmond, Vela, Eduardo, Bendtner.

MCFC: Given, Zabaleta, Kompany, Toure(c), Bridge, Barry, Vieira, De Jong, Bellamy, A Johnson, Tevez.
Subs: Nielsen, Richards, Onouha, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Adebayor, Santa Cruz.

Referee-Mike Dean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.