Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

I can se a 2-1 win. Tevez and Ade. Bendter for Arsenal.

Given
Onuoha Toure Kompany Bridge
Johnson de Jong Barry Bellemy
Tevez
Ade<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm --<br /><br />
lionheart said:
We are about due for our customary end of season tonking...8-1 to Arsenal

No, we only get thrashed by lower teams, so that will come at West Ham!

Cant see anything other then a city win. Those of you saying you need to play our of your skins i think are just trying to big up a potential city win. In all honesty you could just turn up and get something from the game. I mean look at the team we're gonna be fielding.

Flapianski/Alumnishit
Sagna Sol Sly Clichy
Nasri Denilson Diaby
Bendtner RVP Arshavin/rosicky

any defence with those keepers and silvestre playing is a two goal headstart. Then in midfield we have no DM and no AM just three players thrown in the mix and told to do a job, i honestly think none of them have a clue what ther're doing. Up front well tbh fukc the two wingers everything is resting on rvps shoulders.

Its up to KingSol and RVP to carry this team.

Loving the spirit of people? 8-1 loss lmao. It will be a difficult game but we can win it. For us we need to play a 4-3-1-2 formation IMO, simply because they will dominate us in midfield otherwise.

---------------Given
Onouha -- Toure -- Kompany -- Bridge
------De Jong -- Viera -- Barry
------------ Bellamy
-----------Ade -- Tevez

Chris_McFC100 said:
Loving the spirit of people? 8-1 loss lmao. It will be a difficult game but we can win it. For us we need to play a 4-3-1-2 formation IMO, simply because they will dominate us in midfield otherwise.

---------------Given
Onouha -- Toure -- Kompany -- Bridge
------De Jong -- Viera -- Barry
------------ Bellamy
-----------Ade -- Tevez
i like the idea of playing 4-3-1-2 but not with vieria in there. i would play ireland in vieria's spot and make berry and de jong play more defensive.

or if you want another defensive mid in there this could be an option.

..............given
zabaleta..onouha..kompany..bridge
.....de jong..toure..berry
.............bellamy
......tevez.....adebayor

we all saw in the last couple of games how toure can attack and hold the ball, i think he is like his brother yaya toure and could be a good defensive mid.

gunnerpr said:
Cant see anything other then a city win. Those of you saying you need to play our of your skins i think are just trying to big up a potential city win. In all honesty you could just turn up and get something from the game. I mean look at the team we're gonna be fielding.

Flapianski/Alumnishit
Sagna Sol Sly Clichy
Nasri Denilson Diaby
Bendtner RVP Arshavin/rosicky

any defence with those keepers and silvestre playing is a two goal headstart. Then in midfield we have no DM and no AM just three players thrown in the mix and told to do a job, i honestly think none of them have a clue what ther're doing. Up front well tbh fukc the two wingers everything is resting on rvps shoulders.

Its up to KingSol and RVP to carry this team.

So this is how it feels to be City, My favourite day this season is last Saturdays Derby.

I feel like a Man United fan: My best mates a united fan and got beat up at the World cup, in France, for being a red. (Fair one) Anyway because of this and the fact everybody hates United he doesn’t support England, and hates every other club.

The reason for that boring anecdote is that, that’s how I feel. I hate everyone. I used to just hate United and Stoke, but now it’s literally every other club in every league. It’s not just the fans I hate; I hate the players and managers too. Moyes, Wenger, Ferguson, Bruce all who want to have a go at us. All of whom are hypocrites and all who have dipped into clubs in a poorer financial state then themselves. I can’t take another, ‘Sunday Supplement,’ with every single weasel faced, pretentious journalist having a go the club I love. I can’t another, ‘Radio talk show’ dedicated to getting stuck in to City; Alan ‘Fat Fucker’ Green, accusing us of being immature, for our dimming of the lights and creating an atmosphere. I can’t take another shit Tabloid having a go, ‘The Mail’ and ‘The Times’ are particularly bad for it. Henry Winter (who’s a total cock) hides behind the fact he writes for a well established and creditable news paper, but it’s not got it’s rep for its sport pages? And the awards given to these bell ends are from other journalists. So it’s total arbitrary.

Every time we win it’s like a big fat fuck off to everybody, it’s such a release. It seems to make every game feel ridiculously intense. I can’t take it when we get beat; it used to be water off a ducks back. I never really got that upset, now the pain stays with me for days.

I won’t be able to take it if we get beat by Arsenal. Arsenal whom when they came to Maine Road got a standing ovation from myself, plus the rest of the ground, for being the champions,we then clapped off Dennis Bercamp. When I listened to radio on the way home that day their fans loved us. The same fans now have web-sites dedicated to how much they hate us. I couldn’t believe RVP, after he was televised screaming the words, “ Fuck off,” at the city fans, he then, like a pathetic child, places a statement on the Arsenal web site, about how he was unfairly stamped on. Get on with it you shit house,you went looking for it, Grow up.

I don’t care though, I even like it. ‘Fuck them,’ these seasons been incredible. The best bit is it’s all to come. It felt it on Saturday. It was 1-0 in their cup final. I couldn’t believe how made up they were to beat us. Let them, the bitter reds, enjoy it because it won’t last.

“COME ON CITY”<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 am --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
We lost to a last minute goal, could of been a different story going into this game. Arsenal also lost and could be out of the title race, we beat them and both chelsea and the scum win then they are, it's no secret arsenal are weak at the moment in defence and their centre midfield isn't as strong,

They have injuries and we have to go out and attack the weak spot, no questions, we have to get a point at the very least, they could be there for the taking next week.

I'm hoping de jong can have another top game, he loves big games and always delivers, he was outstanding against the scum, and i think he will have a big part to play in this game.

the script is wrote for adebayor to end their season and score the winner.

My team:

------------------Given

Onouha------Toure-----Kompany-----Bridge

Johnson-----De Jong-----Gaz Baz-----Bellers

-------------Tevez----Adebayor

I will not be predicting a score this week.

So this is how it feels to be City, My favourite day this season is last Saturdays Derby.

I feel like a Man United fan: My best mates a united fan and got beat up at the World cup, in France, for being a red. (Fair one) Anyway because of this and the fact everybody hates United he doesn’t support England, and hates every other club.

The reason for that boring anecdote is that, that’s how I feel. I hate everyone. I used to just hate United and Stoke, but now it’s literally every other club in every league. It’s not just the fans I hate; I hate the players and managers too. Moyes, Wenger, Ferguson, Bruce all who want to have a go at us. All of whom are hypocrites and all who have dipped into clubs in a poorer financial state then themselves. I can’t take another, ‘Sunday Supplement,’ with every single weasel faced, pretentious journalist having a go the club I love. I can’t another, ‘Radio talk show’ dedicated to getting stuck in to City; Alan ‘Fat Fucker’ Green, accusing us of being immature, for our dimming of the lights and creating an atmosphere. I can’t take another shit Tabloid having a go, ‘The Mail’ and ‘The Times’ are particularly bad for it. Henry Winter (who’s a total cock) hides behind the fact he writes for a well established and creditable news paper, but it’s not got it’s rep for its sport pages? And the awards given to these bell ends are from other journalists. So it’s total arbitrary.

Every time we win it’s like a big fat fuck off to everybody, it’s such a release. It seems to make every game feel ridiculously intense. I can’t take it when we get beat; it used to be water off a ducks back. I never really got that upset, now the pain stays with me for days.

I won’t be able to take it if we get beat by Arsenal. Arsenal whom when they came to Maine Road got a standing ovation from myself, plus the rest of the ground, for being the champions,we then clapped off Dennis Bercamp. When I listened to radio on the way home that day their fans loved us. The same fans now have web-sites dedicated to how much they hate us. I couldn’t believe RVP, after he was televised screaming the words, “ Fuck off,” at the city fans, he then, like a pathetic child, places a statement on the Arsenal web site, about how he was unfairly stamped on. Get on with it you shit house,you went looking for it, Grow up.

I don’t care though, I even like it. ‘Fuck them,’ these seasons been incredible. The best bit is it’s all to come. It felt it on Saturday. It was 1-0 in their cup final. I couldn’t believe how made up they were to beat us. Let them, the bitter reds, enjoy it because it won’t last.

“COME ON CITY”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.