Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Re: Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Ronnie the Rep said:
Arse fans going mad on their forums saying that they will beat us home and away in the prem and that Mancini is scared of their attacking flair. I kid you not f*cking LOL
That would be the attacking flair that hasn't managed a goal against us at The Emirates in our last two visits.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Arse fans going mad on their forums saying that they will beat us home and away in the prem and that Mancini is scared of their attacking flair. I kid you not f*cking LOL
That would be the attacking flair that hasn't managed a goal against us at The Emirates in our last two visits.

As the rags put 8 past them then we must be looking good for double figures ;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

last 3 isn't it?

Ronnie the Rep said:
delusional-39333162405.jpeg

whats happening with de jong, reminds me of when eubank put watson away and was never the same again, he does not seem to be going full throttle into his tackles IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.