Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Delighted we are thorugh and a 1 - 0 scoreline is a good one to get for a change..............but cant help feeling we are not playing as well in last 4 games and i cant put my finger on why.

We are creating less and less opportunities. Have teams sussed our tactics out ?

Oh and Nasri..................Hmmmmm<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 pm --<br /><br />Delighted we are thorugh and a 1 - 0 scoreline is a good one to get for a change..............but cant help feeling we are not playing as well in last 4 games and i cant put my finger on why.

We are creating less and less opportunities. Have teams sussed our tactics out ?

Oh and Nasri..................Hmmmmm

Fucking brilliant!

Another semi final and potential Wembley final to look forward to.

Dzeko was awesome tonight. Sergio was doing nothing but cometh the hour cometh the man. He is a fantastic finisher.

Really excited, but who do we want? Probably Cardiff but I wouldn't mind red dippers, pay back time for 81.

city diehard said:
Andouble said:
Dzeko MOTM, covered every blade of grass.

Our entire back line was immense, looking forward to another United two-leg semi.

Occasional glimpses of pure class however for the majority of the game he played shite.

Should have gone to Specsavers. ;o)

Dzeko MOTM.

Special awards to Zabba, Kolo, Nedum, Pantilimon.

The previous turgid 83 mins was wiped out by that 10 seconds of pure beauty
Thanks boys

2 extra games in Jan though - a bit worrying. Not the scouse twats 3 times in a month please. Cardiff any chance or hopefully Palace? The scum have had more than enough fookin shoe- ins

Wonderful sensational breakaway goal

Brilliant play from Dzeko, worked his socks off all night and even though things weren't going for him he kept showing and got his reward.

Magic result

Not so good tonight but showed we could win even when playing badly. Dzeko was fantastic as was Kolo. De Jong played well. Nasri looked like his mind was on other things. Still, good win.

we're showed one of the hallmarks of a top team today- playing badly but still winning.

Really enjoyed Dzeko today, great enthusiasm to make things happen and to defend, some beautiful pieces of skill taking the ball down, turning and hold-up play.

Pantillion was good today, nice to know we have a solid back up keeper.

Nice to see some older faces get a run in Kolo and Zaba.

gritty tie all round, glad we're through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.