Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

DTeacher said:
city diehard said:
Andouble said:
Dzeko MOTM, covered every blade of grass.

Our entire back line was immense, looking forward to another United two-leg semi.

Occasional glimpses of pure class however for the majority of the game he played shite.

Should have gone to Specsavers. ;o)

Dzeko MOTM.

Special awards to Zabba, Kolo, Nedum, Pantilimon.

He thinks everyone is shite so take no notice.

Great Result. Poor performance though. Our AMs couldn't hold the ball up or pass to a City player for Toffee.

Sami Nasri and Adam Johnson really need to buck up.

MOTM Zabaletta. Great defending.

Chippy_boy said:
Pretty crap overall, but a win is a win.

And on a positive note, we look like we have a couple of centre halves we can now use if we need. Kolo back to his best and Savic looking great.

And even better than that, it looks like Edin might have got his confidence back. Terrific performance from him. With service from Silva, Yaya and Milner it will be a totally different story on Saturday.
We played Arsenal not Aldershot.

Under par performance but quality brought us through. AJ had an excellent first half. Dzeko, Ned and Kolo also commendable. For me, AJ (just ahead of chamberlain) was MOTM. He performed an excellently inconspicuous role. I thought Pants was also very good. Looked like a starting keeper!

Aguero may not have been at his best but his work rate and stamina was phenomenal.

BlueAnorak said:
Great Result. Poor performance though. Our AMs couldn't hold the ball up or pass to a City player for Toffee.

Sami Nasri and Adam Johnson really need to buck up.

MOTM Zabaletta. Great defending.

Dont give a shit about performances when its the cup. It's all about getting through. We did it with a 2nd string.

Couldn't be happier. I've been around too long to not appreciate getting a semi-final berth.

Fucking made up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.