Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Marvin said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Hilarious that people are putting Balo in the starting line-up.

How many goals has he scored for us this season?

1? 2? Can't remember since it's so few.
That's because you don't understand that we are without Aguero and two key midfielders so are quite likely to play one up front, and Balotelli is best suited to that role

He's also a far better player than you give him credit for......European Championships

Mario had every ball gifted to him by Pirlo. So many people bring it up but refuse to give credit to where it is actually due and that is to Pirlo for orchestrating such a sublime piece of artwork.

News to me that Mario, who is a striker; cannot play without another striker.

It is also news to me that he is best suited for the role up front considering he has how many goals this season?

Tevez/Dzeko up front for me. I would rather have strikers who have bagged goals this season then one who might cost us one.

You never know Mario could start and do fabulous but I am going to bet against it this time.

This is an important match, Mancini you better not mess this up; otherwise look forward to my angry letter in the mail. It will be very angry.

neither of mario's goals in the semi were assisted by pirlo, so ...

I'd go bold on Sat, we just have to win and therefore need to do something different to surprise them. If we go with a packed defensive midfield it will follow the usual script with a 1-0 defeat.

My team....

................................Hart..................................
......Zab..........Vince............Nasty...........Clichy......
.....................Milner............Barry.........................
...........Merlin............Tevez............Balo.................
...............................Dzeko..................................

mscenterh750 said:
Well Quinny reckons we will be too strong for Arsenal, so that'll do for me.

I don't honestly think we're gonna see much of the ball on Sunday , despite what Niall Quinn thinks , so it's absolutely imperative that we do the right things when we HAVE got it ......

Arsenal play with pace , and move the ball about well , and we're gonna have our work cut out denying them chances .... we could well end up with ten men again too !

andrewmswift said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Marvin said:
That's because you don't understand that we are without Aguero and two key midfielders so are quite likely to play one up front, and Balotelli is best suited to that role

He's also a far better player than you give him credit for......European Championships

Mario had every ball gifted to him by Pirlo. So many people bring it up but refuse to give credit to where it is actually due and that is to Pirlo for orchestrating such a sublime piece of artwork.

It is also news to me that he is best suited for the role up front considering he has how many goals this season?

Tevez/Dzeko up front for me. I would rather have strikers who have bagged goals this season then one who might cost us one.

You never know Mario could start and do fabulous but I am going to bet against it this time.

This is an important match, Mancini you better not mess this up; otherwise look forward to my angry letter in the mail. It will be very angry.

and all goals, (99.9%) come from some assist by a team mate.

coulsonblue said:
andrewmswift said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

and all goals, (99.9%) come from some assist by a team mate.

Player A shoots from outside the box. Goalkeeper parries into the path of Player B who slots it in. No assist there.

MCFC BOB said:
Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy; Milner, Garcia, Barry; Silva, Balotelli, Tevez.

Pantilimon; Maicon, Lescott; Razak, Sinclair, Suarez; Balotelli
I think Razak is at the AFCN, maybe we´ll see Evans on the bench.

nehe11 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy; Milner, Garcia, Barry; Silva, Balotelli, Tevez.

Pantilimon; Maicon, Lescott; Razak, Sinclair, Suarez; Balotelli
I think Razak is at the AFCN, maybe we´ll see Evans on the bench.

Would love to see Suarez get a crack on Sunday with some game time. We have seen extremely young players debut, namely Ox, Walcott and most recently Suso and Sterling do it....so no reason why Mancini can't give the kid 10-15 min game time. With all young kids, they are energetic, enthusiastic and raring to go.His combination with Silva would be a joy to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.