Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herd, try not to mix up online forums with actual conversations. Every forum has the typical characters. The hater, the lurker, the debator, the stirrer, the fence sitter, the teller, the fibber and the troller. If you ignore the extremes you can actually get a real feel for what city fans think. If you only highlight the extremes then why bother going to a city forum.

Now... We've spent the past few years being told (by predominantly the arsenal club and fans) that we are running an inferior business model and we are spoiling the beautiful game and then conveniently forget that the same model was already used by arsenal, united, Chelsea, spurs, Newcastle, Blackburn etc...in their history to get them into the top spots in the league.

whilst History is something we are told we lack - if only other clubs looked into their own history, they would see that their success is strongly linked to money / investment too.

Once you guys understand the hypocrisy being spouted, then you would then gain the respect from our fan base.

bluesoup said:
Herd, try not to mix up online forums with actual conversations. Every forum has the typical characters. The hater, the lurker, the debator, the stirrer, the fence sitter, the teller, the fibber and the troller. If you ignore the extremes you can actually get a real feel for what city fans think. If you only highlight the extremes then why bother going to a city forum.

Now... We've spent the past few years being told (by predominantly the arsenal club and fans) that we are running an inferior business model and we are spoiling the beautiful game and then conveniently forget that the same model was already used by arsenal, united, Chelsea, spurs, Newcastle, Blackburn etc...in their history to get them into the top spots in the league.

whilst History is something we are told we lack - if only other clubs looked into their own history, they would see that their success is strongly linked to money / investment too.

Once you guys understand the hypocrisy being spouted, then you would then gain the respect from our fan base.

A very good post and that sums up my current attitude.

Blue2112 said:
Ray78 said:
Unfortunately your post has been ignored by the Gooners on here. It is the case of telling them to F**** Off.

I know but there seems to be a few more here now than there was the other day so any new lurkers can be told too ;-)
As an outsider it is difficult to reply to a heartfelt post such as yours post that has been heralded by so many on here when many others are aiming a torrent of abuse towards your fans purely because of statements of a few no-nothings and johnny come latelys. Is it not Arsenal that has provided some well needed respite to you as City fans while standing toe to toe with the "rags" over a few years..including winning the title on their own patch in 2002.

I have seen Arsenal lose at Bradford,Wrexham,York and Walsall(at home) all bottom league clubs and others over the years. Always respected City fans over the years and you like us have had some awful numbers for games between us, I know I was there.

I respect you have no sympathy for our lack of silverware for 7 years, but would ask you to at least spare a thought for the match going fan who has watched his team from the platt lane benches and the lower kippax on a Monday night in the pissing rain as the club he loves further alienates his "Kind" in search of the omni fan that we all despise while still using his blind sense of loyalty to rape him for every penny (£62 minimum for us on Sunday as well)he earns and more and using not to invest in his beloved club but to escalate shareholders profits.

Win Lose or Draw I will drop by here on Monday

Regards & Respect

AFC said:
Blue2112 said:
Ray78 said:
Unfortunately your post has been ignored by the Gooners on here. It is the case of telling them to F**** Off.

I know but there seems to be a few more here now than there was the other day so any new lurkers can be told too ;-)
As an outsider it is difficult to reply to a heartfelt post such as yours post that has been heralded by so many on here when many others are aiming a torrent of abuse towards your fans purely because of statements of a few no-nothings and johnny come latelys. Is it not Arsenal that has provided some well needed respite to you as City fans while standing toe to toe with the "rags" over a few years..including winning the title on their own patch in 2002.

I have seen Arsenal lose at Bradford,Wrexham,York and Walsall(at home) all bottom league clubs and others over the years. Always respected City fans over the years and you like us have had some awful numbers for games between us, I know I was there.

I respect you have no sympathy for our lack of silverware for 7 years, but would ask you to at least spare a thought for the match going fan who has watched his team from the platt lane benches and the lower kippax on a Monday night in the pissing rain as the club he loves further alienates his "Kind" in search of the omni fan that we all despise while still using his blind sense of loyalty to rape him for every penny (£62 minimum for us on Sunday as well)he earns and more and using not to invest in his beloved club but to escalate shareholders profits.

Regards & Respect

We have been in the same boat. What pisses me off is the 'No History', 'No Class', comments that come from some of your fan base. I have to admit we have to better in the Champions League, and a couple more league titles will help as well.

AFC said:
Blue2112 said:
Ray78 said:

Regards & Respect

with all due respect, you may have had slip ups against lower league sides but you've never been in the same division and lost to the likes of york.

growing up watching city getting beat by stockport fucking county in the league isn't something i'd wish on anyone.

ban-mcfc said:
AFC said:
Blue2112 said:

Regards & Respect

with all due respect, you may have had slip ups against lower league sides but you've never been in the same division and lost to the likes of york.

growing up watching city getting beat by stockport fucking county in the league isn't something i'd wish on anyone.

Yep I agree with that

The herd said:
No his post has not been ignored by gooners on here I am more than willing to comment on any related points but what is the point we all know that some and I say some City fans are bitter twisted and jealous of certain clubs (no names mentioned) .
I have one or two City mates sand we have a great crack and plenty of banter, they are born and live in London and are as passionate about City as any local City fan is.
The difference is they sees things how they are and are honest in there opinions, unlike some who have blinkers on.
If you cannot have a decent debate because you support another team then you are sad , this is not just aimed at some City fans but also at Arsenal Utd etc, It doesn't matter who you are if you dish it out then be prepared to take it.
We all have opinions on our clubs and think we are the best but at the end of the day it's a game and there are more important things in life, this is what my wife is always telling me.
I don't hate City why would I, I might dislike them like some dislike Arsenal but I can still hold a conversation with an opposing fan without saying " I fucking hate ....... "

-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 pm --

ban-mcfc said:
i fucking despise arsenal with a passion, they're the rags of the south for definite.

arrogant *****

hope we batter them but i doubt it.

I very much doubt it as well mate

-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 pm --

Blue2112 said:
Ray78 said:

Lurkers your Aving a bubble mate get a life.
I don't see any City fans coming onto any Arsenal forums and having some banter I wonder why ?

get this SHIT out of our forum...get in your caves fucking shit vile creature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.