Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give this game a good go and see what happens. Time for us to find a way of winning games such as Arsenal away.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Our midfield worries me, hard working and pedestrian some might say. I just fear that they pass the ball round us and then hit us with the pace that have up front.

I was a young apprentice last time we won there, so we are due a win. Come on City!!

The strength of our midfield is worrying me. Especially when we'll be up against one of the strongest midfield trio's in the country. Arteta, Wilshere and Carzola have the potential to rip Barry and Garcia apart. People talk about Milner's attacking ability, whether it be on the right or in a more central role but he will have to drop into Barry and Garcia's territory to lend a helping hand. Jimmy is going to be vital tomorrow.

Ancient Citizen said:
NoahCity said:
momo88 said:
TBF i don't see nothing than a draw or loss hope at least it will not be like shameful display of last April getting dominated by a pathetic Arsenal team

Hope I am wrong
Arsenal ain't that good. in 6th for a reason. We look to be returning to our former sleves. may be missing Yaya and Aguero but Kompany and Silva are there. In fact the whole defense will be fit. Our record may be dreadful but why not end it tomorrow.

This. I don't know what every fucker is panicking about.

80s Shorts said:
Ancient Citizen said:
NoahCity said:
Arsenal ain't that good. in 6th for a reason. We look to be returning to our former sleves. may be missing Yaya and Aguero but Kompany and Silva are there. In fact the whole defense will be fit. Our record may be dreadful but why not end it tomorrow.

This. I don't know what every fucker is panicking about.

Not sure what that means in relation to our present squad.

Neither Barry or Garcia are capable of playing in Yaya's box to box role and make those important penetrating forward runs. That is why I want to see a 3 man midfield with Milner to make those probing runs.

If not, Barry and Garcia will get overrun in Midfield. They are just not capable.

I really don't see how we can play both Barry and Garcia together in midfield, that pairing is very laboured and will get overrun by most top teams who like to pass the ball about with pacy players.

I can see Mancini sacrificing a striker tomorrow and playing three in midfield with just one up top, he will go for workrate rather rather than attempting beautiful football.

At the end of the day though we have to win, if United win and we set up for a draw, we are pretty much playing to give United the title.

Anthony Kun said:
Mario is the man tomorrow, he will get a brace and we will win by three clear goals!

I'd definitely start him,let's hope he does and you're right.<br /><br />-- 13 Jan 2013 00:27 --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
I really don't see how we can play both Barry and Garcia together in midfield, that pairing is very laboured and will get overrun by most top teams who like to pass the ball about with pacy players.

I'm with you.

I'd bring Lescott back,have Barry and Kompany holding and a front 4 of Milner,Silva,Tevez and Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.