Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wireblue said:
MCFC BOB said:
wireblue said:
if we want to win the league then these are the matches we need to win. With ground to make up it's games like this where we can do it.
We lost at the Emirates last season and won the league.

Very true but i don't fancy pinning my hopes on united slipping up again. We need to win
...but we are already pinning our hopes on Utd slipping up as they are 7 points ahead. If we win the derby at their place the gap will be 4 points which means we have to hope they lose another 2 games more than us by the end of the season to make sure we win it on points rather than goal difference.

I personally think Utd might just crack under the pressure as baconface is already showing signs of losing it only half way through the season. If we keep believing and Bobby Manc plays it cool with the mind games, maybe making a key signing by end of Jan? who knows??

robinhood CITY said:
If Newcastle can put 3 past Arsenal i think we have a good chance of winning. 2-0 City
The problem is Arsenal always raise there game against us and we never seem to be able to raise ours away from home.

We can defo win this...got a good feeling about Sunday...scousers nick a point and we take all 3, winning by the odd goal in 5..come on blues -

Hart

Zaba Komps Lescott Clichy

Milner Garcia Barry Silva

Tevez

Balo

Hart
Zabba, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy,
Barry,Milner,Garcia,Silva,
Tevez
Dzeko

Ancient Citizen said:
Chill. Arsenal are nothing, repeat, nothing like they were a few years ago. This is our time to end the away form here, our team, even depleted, will, I believe be too strong for them. Their defence is shaky at best, whilst ours should cope with their attackers, Walcott looks good through the middle but that's about it .
0-2 City.

This.. ish...

(
Arse have been massively inconsistent (not even that consistent !!?!!) this season and that does not produce psychological resilence, IME, (on day it's 7-2 next it's 2-2... ertc)
If we go at them, like the Swans did, there is no reason, that , with our attcking talent, why we can't beat them
Arse are weak in defence and somewhat better in mid/ attack, so, at home, they are bound to send in the cavalry, which should open them up at the back for our own attacks

I see this as a high scoring, dramatic game , bit like the canaries game but with us actually having 11 on the pitch

C'mon City.. it's games like this that can define our season !!

Oils said:
We can defo win this...got a good feeling about Sunday...scousers nick a point and we take all 3, winning by the odd goal in 5..come on blues -

Hart

Zaba Komps Lescott Clichy

Milner Garcia Barry Silva

Tevez

Balo
I like the look of this team especially Tevez playing a bit deeper with Mario up as lone striker. Say what you like about Balo, he is a big game player always unpredictable but sometimes brilliant. OK it didn't really work against Utd this season but the goals we conceded, all of them poor from our perspective, were not his fault. I thought he looked really dangerous in his cameo appearance on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.