Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov available for this game and Aguero just one week away according to the OS

Re: Let's mean it

It's the midfield that win these type of games it was Arteta last season Sliva needs to step up and score a couple on Sunday

If Mario is going to play, I'd like to see him start in his best position, namely, up front on his own in the middle. He could be devastating if the ball is fed to him correctly - we just haven't seen it happen much yet in 2+ years. But, there's more chance of us playing to his strengths than Dzeko's,imho, so, Mario gets my vote on this one - even on a bad day, he's too hot for Mertesecker to handle.
Just have to pray that it doesn't turn into the same nightmare as his last appearance there, but, if one player can rise above a previously shambolic performance and move on, Mario's the man with the confidence to do it.

don't fancy us at all

their front 6 of

Cazorla..........Wilshire.........Arteta

Podolski........Walcott.......Oxlade-Chamberlain

scares me

alib said:
don't fancy us at all

their front 6 of

Cazorla..........Wilshire.........Arteta

Podolski........Walcott.......Oxlade-Chamberlain

scares me

Its the CM region that worries me, Im not worried in the slightest by their front 3, not one of them would get into our team,

Wheres the debate? 2-0 Arsenal . Youll come and park the bus , Garcia will run around lie a donkey chasing shadows tryna foul Santi at any opportunity, and I doubt you'll even get a shot at goal. Dreadful tactics. For a team thats spent so much you sure do have your fair share of donkeys . So do we tbf.

Dunno what the fuss in here is about . This game will be nothing but a formality . Then we close the gap to 8 with a game in hand.

I must say , I find it hilarious when you say this game is a must win . You lot are in a battle for 2nd with the chasing pack hunting you down . Scum will be within 3 of you come sunday end. Title is long gone for you lot.

black mamba said:
Don't want to put a downer on things , but how often do we do well in Sunday fixtures ??

It's as though we take the 'day of rest' idea a bit too far in most of them , and come unstuck all too often ...

having said that we really NEED to be winning this game , and i'm sure our depleted squad know that only too well .....

so here's hoping for the best !

Won the league on a Sunday,nuff said

TurkeyGiblets said:
Wheres the debate? 2-0 Arsenal . Youll come and park the bus , Garcia will run around lie a donkey chasing shadows tryna foul Santi at any opportunity, and I doubt you'll even get a shot at goal. Dreadful tactics. For a team thats spent so much you sure do have your fair share of donkeys . So do we tbf.

Dunno what the fuss in here is about . This game will be nothing but a formality . Then we close the gap to 8 with a game in hand.

I must say , I find it hilarious when you say this game is a must win . You lot are in a battle for 2nd with the chasing pack hunting you down . Scum will be within 3 of you come sunday end. Title is long gone for you lot.

good job our team didnt have the same mentality youve adopted over the last 8 years then last season isnt it?

TurkeyGiblets said:

Think it's a must win for both teams so it'll be a good game shame arsenal only raise there game when playing top teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.