Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can steamroll them if we get the line up right. Milner-Silva-Navas behind Dzeko will do it. If we can humiliate them, no big player will want to join Arsenal this summer, the few stars that they have will probably exit as well. This our opportunity to smash their whole club to the ground. We've already destroyed Manchester United Football Club, now lets destroy Arsenal before they have a chance to rise.

PSmyth07 said:
If Liverpool win every game it will be 14 on the spin, I can't see that happening.

the dippers have palace,hammers and norwich away and all fighting for their lives and a lot of people are presuming they will beat us and chelsea at home , we have lost one premier game in the last 20 and chelski have lost one game in 18 , i think they will do very well to win 6 of their last 8 and get a couple of draws thats 88 pts ,, which means we will need 22pts from a possible 27 , i think we are rightfully the favourites ,

PSmyth07 said:
If Liverpool win every game it will be 14 on the spin, I can't see that happening.

We don't even need to think about anybody dropping points until we've dropped some in one game as yet. Even when we do it's in our own hands to avoid dropping points in another (as a minimum). After Arsenal our fixture list is as nice as any other side with 5 homes and 3 aways. Let's get Arsenal beat and not look back.

In the entire season, I don't think there's been a better moment to go to the Emirates and do the business. We can argue about who has the worse injury record, but what's clear is that Arsenal's injury record is the only one that rivals ours and could just conceivably be considered as worse, with key players like Walcott out for the entire season. Whatever, Chelsea has been pretty injury-free and Liverpool's record is downright supernatural (has Suarez missed a single league game?).
After Swansea, Wenger came very close to saying that the title race is now over for them — that must also be in the players' minds. He couldn't say it outright, but they must all be thinking it. They've got their fourth place pretty much secured, and that's it. Furthermore, it's perfect, because they've got a potential consolation prize with the Cup. We, on the other hand, have got to be flying. A truly great performance, mentally, against Hull, a thumping of Fulham, and arguably the most dominant display against the rags that we've seen in recent years (and yes, in my view, that includes the Demolition Derby, because it was eleven against eleven the other night, and we nevertheless made it look as though they had had a player sent off, at times). The confidence of the team must be high, and they know what they've got to do. Yaya has been fearsome recently, Dzeko is a confidence player whose confidence has come flooding back, on the evidence of Monday's performance, Jovetic waiting in the wings, Sergio presumably back for Liverpool. No, there's never been a better time to put the first hand on that trophy. I'm not saying that it's going to be easy, but we can definitely take the three points here. COME ON CITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.