Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
NoahCity said:
Chippy_boy said:
I think we will as well, but it's not guaranteed, not by any means. Yes Giroud is a bit of a donkey but he still managed to give us a scare or two at our place.

And slightly OT perhaps, I was not completely blown away by how well we played on Tuesday. The first 15 minutes were amazing, granted. But for the last 20-25 minutes of the 2nd half we let a truly dreadful united side get right back into it. Had bog brush not fired his chance straight at Hart it could easily have been all square going into the break, which would have been a travesty really.

We can't afford such lapses agains top teams. Arsenal will probably not be strong enough to take advantage, but Liverpool might and in the CL again next year, other teams will. We need to go for it from the start and keep the pressure on full until games are properly put to bed.
When you are away, in the PL especially (mush more competitive than other leagues), the home team will almost always have some sort of period of pressure, some people on here get worried about our team just cause the opposition has one shot on target. It is rare to play away and dominate the match 100%.
It's rare to play at home and dominate a match 100%.

That was post 6666 for you, should we be worried?

Quagmire blue said:
ElanJo said:
If Podolski plays on the left we should overload that side because he offers absolutely nothing defensively.

Plus Verymelon will play left CB and he's dodgy

Really hope Nasri scores
A Nasri winner would be beautiful indeed

A Nasri hat trick would be better...........

Tbh we'll never meet such a weakened and demoralized Arsenal team than Saturday and with our attacking speed, pace and mobility I can't see anything other than a City win I wouldn't be that disappointed with a draw tho. We seem to have found our mojo and ruthlessness again we could have done Man Ure 5 or 6 really but Arsenal in their present state are a much more formidable prospect 1 - 3 to the skyblues !!!

Oh fuck, people are posting positive stuff in the pre match thread again, the team will lose focus and we'll drop points :D

zandvoort blue said:
Quagmire blue said:
ElanJo said:
If Podolski plays on the left we should overload that side because he offers absolutely nothing defensively.

Plus Verymelon will play left CB and he's dodgy

Really hope Nasri scores
A Nasri winner would be beautiful indeed

A Nasri hat trick would be better...........
With his 3rd being a last minute winner, could you imagine?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.