Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
taconinja said:
NoahCity said:
When you are away, in the PL especially (mush more competitive than other leagues), the home team will almost always have some sort of period of pressure, some people on here get worried about our team just cause the opposition has one shot on target. It is rare to play away and dominate the match 100%.
It's rare to play at home and dominate a match 100%.

That was post 6666 for you, should we be worried?
Yes. (Not really)

NoahCity said:
What is this about Silva injured? Or just a windup?
Daily Mirror, he felt pain in ankle after match at the swamp even though he played 90 mins, major doubt now for Sat

I don't know why you guys are worried.

We're crap at the moment. Still hoping probably fruitlessly we might turn up and get some kind of result Saturday.

One piece of possibly good news for us though.

I have been to 5 Arsenal away games this season and pretty much all home games including the dire result against Swansea.

Away from home I've been to the Etihad, Anfield, The Hawthorns, Stamford Bridge and St. Mary's.

In each of those away games the home team has scored first, in total we have scored 7 goals and we have conceded 20 goals earning 2 points and dropping 13 points.

I believe it must be me. I'm a Jonah. As Saturdays game is kicking off late at 5.30 and as we have a prior dinner commitment I can't go. I've given my season ticket to my son.

This means that there is a possibility that the worm finally turns and we might get something against the Collossus that is now City. I mean David occasionally gets one over Goliath, doesn't he?

On a serious note, we'll almost certainly get stuffed but in my desperation, I'm resorting to superstition and blind faith.

Gillespie said:
I don't know why you guys are worried.

We're crap at the moment. Still hoping probably fruitlessly we might turn up and get some kind of result Saturday.

One piece of possibly good news for us though.

I have been to 5 Arsenal away games this season and pretty much all home games including the dire result against Swansea.

Away from home I've been to the Etihad, Anfield, The Hawthorns, Stamford Bridge and St. Mary's.

In each of those away games the home team has scored first, in total we have scored 7 goals and we have conceded 20 goals earning 2 points and dropping 13 points.

I believe it must be me. I'm a Jonah. As Saturdays game is kicking off late at 5.30 and as we have a prior dinner commitment I can't go. I've given my season ticket to my son.

This means that there is a possibility that the worm finally turns and we might get something against the Collossus that is now City. I mean David occasionally gets one over Goliath, doesn't he?

On a serious note, we'll almost certainly get stuffed but in my desperation, I'm resorting to superstition and blind faith.
You seem a decent poster. Need to have more faith though ;)

In saying that, I hope we score 6 again

After our game the next two games for Arse are Everton which is a real 6 pointer and the Cup Semi.

We've just seen them play like shit at Chelsea and struggle v Swansea.

I doubt they'll fancy going toe to tie with us on Saturday.

If we turn up and there is no reason why we wouldn't we'll get three points.

we need to win this. 5 of their key players is injured - ozil, koscielny, wilshere, walcott & ramsey. we have a tricky away games at Liverpool & Everton that we may be drop some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.