Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City1974 said:
A win today at Arsenal is essential.

They have Walcott, Wilshire, Ramsey, Ozil and Koscielny out, and so we could not have a better chance of winning. There midfield and front line likely to be Arteta, Cazorla, Flamini, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Giroud which although still good should be containable.

Our only injury is Aguero. Silva I believe despite his scare will play. Jovetic is also available.

If we lose or draw today that may well be it unless we can win all other games including Liverpool and Everton away.

Fingers crossed we can do this and keep going.

Really?

Plaything of the gods said:
Long time since I've been to the Highbury area. I used to live there briefly, just off Highbury Corner, back in the 80s. Where's good around there to have a drink and watch the United v Villa game?

Think Drayton behind the Clock End is a good pub to have a drink or two. It was in 2011. Hopefully things didn't change. Was really brilliant last time.

Bluep*ss said:
Corky said:
We won there last season so the next win is due sometime around 2050 is it not?
I did not remember this. So I looked it up. City won 2-0 with goals from Dzeko and Milner. It appears that they had a man sent off in the 9th minute and Dzeko took the penalty - and missed. Half - time 2-0. After about 75 mins. Komps. got sent off. So can anyone tell me why Dzeko took the penalty - and was it saved or blazed over the bar.?
Just interested.
Dzeko won the penal, he had a message in bosnian on his t-shirt dedicated to somebody, so there was some reason for taking it.

Arsenal 0-7 City.

Whats the point in this match? Seriously? Hull would have had a better chance at conceding less.
-_-

TGR said:
I'm very nervous about this game today.
I knew with 100% certainty we'd beat the rags but this one has me worried for some reason.
Arsenal at 5/2 the win is excellent value purely from a betting perspective.

^^ i am going to be on prozac by the time this run in has finished.

My only concern today is if they use AOC in a central counter attacking position.

His pace and directness would absolutely muller Denichelis one on one.

I think our midfield will out power theirs though and we'll win.

LFC-Fans said:
Arsenal 0-7 City.

Whats the point in this match? Seriously? Hull would have had a better chance at conceding less.
-_-
I know your game, Brendan.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.