Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElanJo said:
Fatty Quinn on TS has just said that he's been told that Aguero has traveled with the squad

That would be insane considering Pellegrini mentioned just a few hours before travelling that he and Nasty are not in the squad.

IrelandSuperman said:
I just hope they don't kick lumps out of us. I'm looking at you, Mathieu.

Now don't you go knocking our Mathieu. He occasionally mistimes tackles but I'm sure if Silva plays today, he'll get to know him quite closely. ;^)

Gillespie said:
IrelandSuperman said:
I just hope they don't kick lumps out of us. I'm looking at you, Mathieu.

Now don't you go knocking our Mathieu. He occasionally mistimes tackles but I'm sure if Silva plays today, he'll get to know him quite closely. ;^)
Careful what you wish for, Flamini will probably pop his ligaments trying to tackle silva knowing your lot ;)

Kolarov interview <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/manchester-city/9237361/weekend-warm-up-kolorov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/s ... up-kolorov</a>

Sky Blue said:
LFC-Fans said:
Arsenal 0-7 City.

Whats the point in this match? Seriously? Hull would have had a better chance at conceding less.
-_-

What's the point in the rest of the season Liverpool have won it, streets lined pre matches with scousers welcoming their heroes with Pyrotechnics, "we're gunnehh win the league" being sung at every match, the SAS unstoppable, Mr offside teeth prem player of the year. Yep it's over, all over, well done Liverpool. Helicopter on its way!

I'm hoping he starts with Kallstrom.

I was impressed with his late cameo performance Tuesday.

A tall and strong guy, he has an eye for a good pass and seems a smart player.

Also, he likes a tackle and has got some much needed steel, which we could use against Fernandinho and Toure.

Damocles said:
If we thump them today I genuinely fear for Wenger's mental health.

Not today. Wenger expects to come off second best.
Now next weekend at Goodison is where he might struggle with his future should we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.