Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueincy said:
keep-calm-and-fuck-it-release-the-beast.png
The Beast has not scored since January.
So plz let him just be sitting on the bench for the 70min vs Gunners
Lets see if Dzeko can do anything alone op front if not put Jovitic in the half to support him in front.. If it dont help.... then release the beast and hope he goes WILD :D

If Jovetic is fully fit then we should play two up front with Dzeko. They will rip the arse apart.

Cityisland said:
This is one of those moments when we have big opportunity to give ourselves breathing space.

We generally "typical city" these situations. The last of which was chelsea at home in the league.

Infact, I don't remember a time when we have taken a positive result from such a situation. We always make life difficult for ourselves.

A win tomorrow would be biblical.

We have come so far over the last few years so come on lads, let's take the next step in our evolution and shake the typical city tag.

Arsenal are there for the taking. Approach it like tues and hull, keep ten men on the pitch and they don't have a chance.

My feelings and thoughts going into this game.

Not since the United home game in the title winning season have we got a win in a big league game that played a massive part in helping us win the title. This game against Arsenal is another one and we will have two more against Liverpool and Everton.

I just hope we shake off typical City and get a win tomorrow, we really cannot be losing this game.

It's must win, come on boys, believe.

A win tomorrow against a weakened Arsenal side will do wonders for our title hopes. But it won't be easy. Although they have many injuries, they will be up for this and still have enough talent to give us more than a good game; more than manure did anyway.

Need to put this one to bed early. Win this and we can possibly afford a not-so-good result against the dippers and not be harmed as long as we win our home games. It's in our hands folks, and I think that the players know this too.

Carpe Diem. Seize the moment and win this thing. If we win our games, there is fuck-all anyone else can do. That is the mentality we need to have until season's end.

sam-caddick said:
Not since the United home game in the title winning season have we got a win in a big league game that played a massive part in helping us win the title.
Probably because there hasn't been one, other than Newcastle away the following week, or QPR at home the week after that, or the derby on Tuesday.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Not since the United home game in the title winning season have we got a win in a big league game that played a massive part in helping us win the title.
Probably because there hasn't been one, other than Newcastle away the following week, or QPR at home the week after that, or the derby on Tuesday.
Or (potentially) every game this season. If I recall correctly we won 25 games before that one that helped us win that title as well so we're fairly experienced at it.

TangerineSteve17 said:
We'll beat these, I am confident. Giroud aint scoring against us and they have no-one else that can. I predict a nice comfortable 2 - 0 win.

4-0 .......

Corky said:
We won there last season so the next win is due sometime around 2050 is it not?
I did not remember this. So I looked it up. City won 2-0 with goals from Dzeko and Milner. It appears that they had a man sent off in the 9th minute and Dzeko took the penalty - and missed. Half - time 2-0. After about 75 mins. Komps. got sent off. So can anyone tell me why Dzeko took the penalty - and was it saved or blazed over the bar.?
Just interested.

Bluep*ss said:
Corky said:
We won there last season so the next win is due sometime around 2050 is it not?
I did not remember this. So I looked it up. City won 2-0 with goals from Dzeko and Milner. It appears that they had a man sent off in the 9th minute and Dzeko took the penalty - and missed. Half - time 2-0. After about 75 mins. Komps. got sent off. So can anyone tell me why Dzeko took the penalty - and was it saved or blazed over the bar.?
Just interested.
saved but piss poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.