Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot bet when it comes to City, back against them ....cannot just do it, back in favour and I am totally to blame if we lose I am sure its not just me but I had so many superstitions re City more so when I was younger

Chelsea, Liverpool, and our good selves, have all thumped Arsenal by playing two up top and pressing them high up the pitch. For that reason, I wouldn't be surprised if we revert to our old shape and maybe have Jovetic partner Dzeko.

I'd be quite pleased with a point. Before Tuesday and the derby, I'd have been happy had someone told me we'd get 4 points from these these 2 tricky away games. That would be a decent total, meaning we'd have avoided defeat in 2 tough away games and equally importantly, looking at the rest of our games to come, on paper our games are now almost on the same difficulty level as Liverpool and Chelsea whereas this time last week our fixtures looked far more daunting.
So, if we get a draw today it will be okay, to actually win would be a huge statement again and if we do win, I think we will go on and win the title. I can see Spurs getting a point at Liverpool tomorrow and can see Palace boring Chelsea to death for a draw as well so today could be a big turning point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.