Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Arsenal Pre Match Thread

Come flying out of the blocks and hit them hard before they get chance to settle.stick with 1 upfront and try and control their midfield
2-1 city

Hart
Zab Komp Demi Kola
Fern Yaya
Nasri Jove Silva
Dzeko

Come out of the blocks quickly again like last night and catch them cold. Think we'll be more up for this than them based on what happened last night, so fancy us to win. They have quite a few injuries so our midfield *should* be too strong for Arsenal.

Hopefully Aguero's on the bench just in case he's needed, but looking like we have a full strength squad to choose from now barring 1 or 2. Looking good.

My only worry in the title race is Liverpool, if they beat both us and Chelsea at home, they have a great chance. We need to go to Anfield and get something. Everton away could be like the Newcastle game of 11/12 where, if we need to win, I think we will.

I'm fairly confident we can win this use the same mentality as last night we should be fine

Let's get this started on Saturday:

Silva is his name,
Silva is his name,
King of City, King of Spain,
Silva is his name.

Credit to Pringletelli

A cracking move by City to offer Sagna a 3-year contract days before we play Arsenal. *thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.