Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falastur said:
bainy said:
Blue Maverick said:
I'm taking my daughter who is 22 months according to Wembley I need a ticket for her, if I use someone's seasoncard can I downgrade it to get an under 16s ticket?
No is the answer.
however tiks are cheap.
given they have no one manning the turnstyles at wemberlee and you will have to carry her in anyway - i wouldnt bother with a tik for her.

There's no one on the turnstiles, sure, but there's an absolute wall of marshals standing right behind them who check bags for bottles and so on. You'd be very lucky to not be spotted.
[/b

have to disagree falastur - wembley is the eaiest ground to get into IMO
However, to go back to the original OP - usually you cannot change a adult tik to concession....therefore if you want to take your daughter - adult tik is what you will need.

Any idea how many tickets will be available and when? It will be my first community shield, gone from platinum to gold this season on 9000 points, hopefully I get a ticket.

smithy extra said:
Any idea how many tickets will be available and when? It will be my first community shield, gone from platinum to gold this season on 9000 points, hopefully I get a ticket.
26000 tickets
no date yet for sales but prices announced - fairly cheap for wemberlee
9000 points will get u a seat in the royal box if ya want to sit there!
you will easily get a tik - i am sure these will go on open sale, as last 2 charity / community shield games did

bainy said:
smithy extra said:
26000 tickets
you will easily get a tik - i am sure these will go on open sale, as last 2 charity / community shield games did
Agreed. Just waiting for the sales announcement now.

bainy said:
smithy extra said:
26000 tickets

How the F**k did the Queen get to 9,000 points???

berryblue said:
bainy said:
smithy extra said:
26000 tickets

Easy really. Princess Beatrice sells her ST on here for the home & away games she doesn't fancy (pretty much most), the Queen demands Beatrice to give her the ST for cup finals.

Blue Smarties said:
berryblue said:
bainy said:
26000 tickets

Easy really. Princess Beatrice sells her ST on here for the home & away games she doesn't fancy (pretty much most), the Queen demands Beatrice to give her the ST for cup finals.
Tony Coleman was ahead of the game then when he asked if he could have her ticket!! I just assume she is using the supporters branch scheme!!

News about tickets for this game were advertised on the O.S.over a month ago stating news "early next week" Well it's only 5 weeks away now and still no news,come on City i've got to wait until i'm sure of the tickets and then book a hotel.The Arse start selling their's tomorrow.

going of my branch i dont think there will be a problem getting tickets, only 9 have asked for tickets ....from 100 members, holidays and no trains have put many off.

sherburncity said:
News about tickets for this game were advertised on the O.S.over a month ago stating news "early next week" Well it's only 5 weeks away now and still no news,come on City i've got to wait until i'm sure of the tickets and then book a hotel.The Arse start selling their's tomorrow.

Book your hotel. You'll get a ticket unless you have a banning order. Can't see this selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.