Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluestew said:
going of my branch i dont think there will be a problem getting tickets, only 9 have asked for tickets ....from 100 members, holidays and no trains have put many off.
There are trains - just no West-Coast Main Line.

cheddar404 said:
sherburncity said:
News about tickets for this game were advertised on the O.S.over a month ago stating news "early next week" Well it's only 5 weeks away now and still no news,come on City i've got to wait until i'm sure of the tickets and then book a hotel.The Arse start selling their's tomorrow.

Book your hotel. You'll get a ticket unless you have a banning order. Can't see this selling out.
Agreed. Booked ours for Sunday night ages ago.

Manchester to Leeds 8.05 to kings cross arrive at 10.30 coming back just as easy back in town around 11pm

bornagainblue said:
Manchester to Leeds 8.05 to kings cross arrive at 10.30 coming back just as easy back in town around 11pm

To me that sounds like a load of hassle.

And what if you don't live in Manchester?

No trains that weekend will affect numbers.

We didn't sell out against our wanker neighbours so can't see this getting close unless they put ok general sale with no membership or purchase history needed.

It's possible some fans who would never get a ticket to a final may make the effort to see us at Wembley.

No doubt the sales process and criteria will be as slow as usual.

It should be

Day 1-3 Any ST holder regardless of points
Day 4-6 Any member
Day 7 onwards - Open Sale.

Missed 2 games last year but will kick the season off missing this. Always find the community Shield a farce and just another excuse to rip the fans off.

will be a good yardstick to see how much city's fanbase has grown in the last couple of years, to sell 26000 tickets at wembley should be a doddle, if we don't manage it, then it would be fair to say there are not loads of new supporters wanting to watch the blues.

a more relaxed selling criteria would definately help, but no doubt it will be 15000 points and those who went to the faroe islands and timisoara for the first 2 weeks.

the originalkippaxman said:
Missed 2 games last year but will kick the season off missing this. Always find the community Shield a farce and just another excuse to rip the fans off.
Tickets are £20 to £45 I think - in that region anyway. Travel will be expensive though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.