Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cibaman said:
Pre season friendlies are the equivalent of alcohol free beer. The Community Shield is the equivalent of a weak shandy. I might go but it really is a completely meaningless fixture.
I'd trade it in for a League point, but all the same I am looking forward to seeing my team at Wembley.

Not sure if this has been posted before, at least there keeping tiks cheap again

'Both clubs will receive approximately 26,000 tickets for the fixture while Community Shield ticket prices remain frozen for a third consecutive year and range from £20 through to £45.'

I'll be going, as I will never tire of a trip to Wembley with City, whatever the occasion.

Also, I thought the game against Chelsea, at Villa Park, was played in a very competitive manner, with both teams going for it. So will expect to see similar for this one.

The only drawback though, is I really want to be at Newcastle the week after, and that means an expensive week!!

The cost of success!!

I'm taking my daughter who is 22 months according to Wembley I need a ticket for her, if I use someone's seasoncard can I downgrade it to get an under 16s ticket?

bainy said:
Not sure if this has been posted before, at least there keeping tiks cheap again

'Both clubs will receive approximately 26,000 tickets for the fixture while Community Shield ticket prices remain frozen for a third consecutive year and range from £20 through to £45.'
That's not many I thought it would be at least 30k each

Blue Maverick said:
I'm taking my daughter who is 22 months according to Wembley I need a ticket for her, if I use someone's seasoncard can I downgrade it to get an under 16s ticket?
No is the answer.
however tiks are cheap.
given they have no one manning the turnstyles at wemberlee and you will have to carry her in anyway - i wouldnt bother with a tik for her.

bainy said:
Blue Maverick said:
No is the answer.
however tiks are cheap.
given they have no one manning the turnstyles at wemberlee and you will have to carry her in anyway - i wouldnt bother with a tik for her.
Can't risk been turned away, with my luck there will be a jobs worth on my turnstile.

bainy said:
Blue Maverick said:
No is the answer.
however tiks are cheap.

There's no one on the turnstiles, sure, but there's an absolute wall of marshals standing right behind them who check bags for bottles and so on. You'd be very lucky to not be spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.