Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballinio said:
BlueAnorak said:
ballinio said:
ah City made you upset because they didn't try , ah didums , poor superfan, no-one gives a shit whether you go or not . Plenty of fans will be there . The most pathetic post on the subject goes to you , well done.

I'm really pleased that you're loaded and can afford to pay to watch any City game. Well done. Shame you're arrogant with it.
peasant.
I'm no countryside serf.
I'm a plebeian and proud of it.

It's interesting seeing that Arsenal have only played three pre-season friendlies going into this game and two of them have been at The Emirates this weekend, us on the other hand are going into this game having played six friendlies with 4 of them in different parts of America so I am intrigued to see how both sides play.

I actually think had we made the final tomorrow against United it might have been a game too far. A derby two days after a game with the Community Shield against Arsenal less than a week later, I think that's too much for pre-season.

Jovetic and Navas have to start because those two have been the outstanding attacking players in the past few weeks.

I think Clichy will play right back because Sagna will have only been back a week, and despite him as well only going to be back a week prior to the game I think Kompany will play but not for 90 mins, I don't see us winning with one of the defensive partnership we have seen during pre-season.

"Winger" has been the biggest critic of this club going in recent years, despite shafting us for millions.

I say, put the strongest side out, we can, & slam 'em big time

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
"Winger" has been the biggest critic of this club going in recent years, despite shafting us for millions.

I say, put the strongest side out, we can, & slam 'em big time

He'd still find an angle that was "unfair" and somewhere, guaranteed, he will mention FFP, Lampard, City, and " is it fair, I don't know"
Please, hammer the Tarquins, if only it shut Wenger up for a nanosecond, and my colleague at work, who thinks he's gods gift to football analysis, playing it, playing any sport in general!!! He's happy as a pig in much now that Sanchez, sorry, Alxeis! Has signed, and thinks Arsenal will walk the Prem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.