Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
8 of us staying in the Ibis Hotel anybody know if it's around our end or Arsenal? Can't wait now straight from work at 6am :) 18 cold Budweiser cans waiting for me as well :)

Come On City
That's defo an arsenal pub for Tomoz but I've been in there a few times, and it can be mixed. Had some banter with sunderland fans last time. Although I hate arsenal fans so could be different.

ayia napa blues said:
Don't know if to believe it but been told willy is getting the nod tomorrow and will be our no1 .

Correct... But Joe is still first choice...

FantasyIreland said:
ayia napa blues said:
Don't know if to believe it but been told willy is getting the nod tomorrow and will be our no1 .

Who told you that mate?
It's in the Mail.

BuoCCGpIIAAEt_3.jpg:large

I'm a Wheelchair reliant blue, who cant make it to Wembley later today.

Is the match gonna be shown live on, either, the OS or City's you tube channel?

Please don't say sky are showing it live, as I've recently ditched the twunts... There's only so much of Beckham's sickly smirk that one man alone can be expected to stand.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:

Please don't say sky are showing it live, as I've recently ditched the twunts... There's only so much of Beckham's sickly smirk that one man alone can be expected to stand.
It won't be on the OS or youtube but there'll be plenty of links available online, TV wise it's only on BT I believe.

pudge said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:

It won't be on the OS or youtube but there'll be plenty of links available online, TV wise it's only on BT I believe.

Thanks Pudge, I'll check out Shady's blog later. Just thought it might be a more reliable stream if it was on OS or City's official YouTube Channel

Getting excited to see City in a proper game again, this summer like most has dragged, even with the World Cup on!

I am worried about us defensively because there is no way we are going to keep them out with the current state of our defence.

I think we have enough going forward so I am hoping we can out score them.

I think this game could be a 4-3 or a 5-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.