Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In wembley premier inn pissed, walked around the stadium tonight and xfactor contestants everywhere but had a burger from homemade burgers. Can't wait now CTID

Jonny Boy said:
please please please no Boyata - he's a liability - because of his lack of class he shirt pulls or brings players down - I get the feeling he rates himself very highly but I'd happily see him left for the carling cup ;)

So you value the community shield higher than the league cup?

trevorcitytilidie said:
Pimped up the car today, scarves and flags to be added in the morning, give us a beep if you see us on the way down.

2qcdo9h.jpg

Superb car fashion. We'll look out for you. IMHO, all blues should sound on sight. M40 is the blue road. We own it.

citytill1die84 said:
8 of us staying in the Ibis Hotel anybody know if it's around our end or Arsenal? Can't wait now straight from work at 6am :) 18 cold Budweiser cans waiting for me as well :)

Come On City

Respect. Alcohol. Terrible travel. But being there. FB, bud.

citytill1die84 said:
8 of us staying in the Ibis Hotel anybody know if it's around our end or Arsenal? Can't wait now straight from work at 6am :) 18 cold Budweiser cans waiting for me as well :)

Come On City
I'm in the IBIS!! It's Arsenal. Head for the Bobby Moore statue keeping the stadium on your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.