Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueHalli said:
My mate is goin( hes an arsenal fan) and his seat is in 121. Thats past the half way and into our section by the looks of it. Or does the allocation not got from the halfway lines but past them for each set of fans ?. Or has arsenal been given a larger allocation than us ?.

No. 26,000 each. Arsenal protested. No extra tickets allocated. The tickets were sold in a ballot.

This is getting tiresome now. Arsenal have 26,000 and no more. Obviously people will buy off touts and end up in neutral sections, but we did not get one single ticket more than you.

It was the same in the Cup Final where we got the same as Hull.

We only got extra v Wigan in the semi where the official allocation was 48,000.

BlueHalli said:
My mate is goin( hes an arsenal fan) and his seat is in 121. Thats past the half way and into our section by the looks of it. Or does the allocation not got from the halfway lines but past them for each set of fans ?. Or has arsenal been given a larger allocation than us ?.

Seeing as City are currently selling tickets in 121 your mate either needs to look again at his ticket or else he's going to feel isolated on sunday.

Chippy_boy said:
buckshot said:
El Mago said:
_______________________Hart_____________

Clichy___Kompany_______Mangala_____Kolarov

___________Fernando______Yaya___________

Nasri____________Jovetic_______Silva

_____________Dzeko________________

Not a bad side while we wait for our big guns to get back, but maybe Micah on the right?

On my right would be OK. Lower Tier, block 111.

exactly, dont think we'll see Richards playing for City again.

I know I shouldn't take matches like this for granted as we were pish a few years ago, but I was struggling to get up for Sunday. However, since Wenger has had a right moan it's made my week, the hypocritical bulb. Hopefully Lampard, Nasri, Sagna and Clichy all get on the scoresheet and that odd looking Frenchman crawls back under that stupid coat that looks like a sleeping bag.

gmckennasell said:
just seen a t-shirt held up by a retarded gooner , "who needs wonga when weve got wenger" , one fa cup win in a decade , and they are getting all giddy , if they win the community shield will whinger be up for a knighthood ?

Exactly my thought. Its like United winning the Guiness ICC in the USA (The only cup in their cabinet for the season)

Best scenario would be a comfortable win with Jovetic scoring and no injuries. . A cup is a cup so would be great to win it and add it to the rest in the last few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.