Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

Boring, boring Barca - i'm flicking onto a stream to watch Wigan v Notlob(the magic of the FA cup)

taconinja said:
I have to ask this, but I want people to know I'm not having a dig at our team or supporters... but does Wenger have any kind of Plan B? Plan A isn't looking so good right now.

Love when weenier gets made look like a dick, he lords it up over all other premiership teams all seasons claiming he plays total football with his kids..at least once year he gets put in his place by barca thank god. Wenger has a la liga team playing in the prem but the problem is his team would be lucky to get top 6 in la liga. Design a team for the league you are in

Freaked we gave arsenal so much respect last game ......freaked

conormcfc said:
Barca haven't even been that good in this half, some of the arse licking going on in this thread is cringeworthy. Arsenal could've easily had 2 or 3 of their own here, if not more. If people are impressed by this then you should watch what they do to teams domestically.

328 passes (in one half!) and 60% possession, if that's playing bad, on the road against the premiere non-Barca footballing side, I'd love to watch Barca on a good day.

taconinja said:
I have to ask this, but I want people to know I'm not having a dig at our team or supporters... but does Wenger have any kind of Plan B? Plan A isn't looking so good right now.
Apples and oranges.

People asked question about City games against Aris, Birmingham, Villa and Notts County, where we should have options and alternatives for when things go wrong.

Arsenal are playing Barcelona. The greatest team in the world bar none.

If any fans were more deserving of a reality check its the Arse fans. Nights like this show they're not as world class as they think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.