Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

ought to be 1-3

high line against barca doesn't work. villa is too cute. we knew that already.

not sure what does work, to be fair.

you can't (directly) build from wide at the back either, they have 3 on each side waiting to pounce on anything less than razor sharp play. i think arsenal need to be a bit more patient in their own half. barca play the cb, fb, cm triangle over and over because it works.

Andouble said:
conormcfc said:
Barca haven't even been that good in this half, some of the arse licking going on in this thread is cringeworthy. Arsenal could've easily had 2 or 3 of their own here, if not more. If people are impressed by this then you should watch what they do to teams domestically.

328 passes (in one half!) and 60% possession, if that's playing bad, on the road against the premiere non-Barca footballing side, I'd love to watch Barca on a good day.
As I say, watch some of their league games.

RandomJ said:
If any fans were more deserving of a reality check its the Arse fans. Nights like this show they're not as world class as they think.

They have had their moments. They are not out of this yet.

blueabdi said:
it piss me off .........fuck . would u expect anything less than that from barca fuckin i wish we could play like that..see how short pass they are playing without and probs...fuck man barca is from another planet...gosh i want to see one day man city playing like that and making Rags look like school boy..just one day not more than that.

I have the same dream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.