Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

Used to get on well with Arsenal fans. Used to think there was a respect between us. Turns out it was just arrogant pity for a club which wasn't a threat to them.

Bluemoon115 said:
mancityscot said:
Anyone else despise arsenal and their fans
No, I think there an honest bunch, full of modesty. They always give opposition teams the credit they deserve and never whine when things go against them.
:)

NQblue said:
Arsene parking the bus. 10 behind the ball.

Just heard the most ridiculous statement yet by Tyldsley "Wilshere having a wonderful game..".
We had Ronnie Whelan coming out and saying that Wilshere would fit in perfectly into the Barca team, because he has all the attributes that the Barca players have.

NewbBlue said:
"Of course we all want Arsenal to get back in this game"

Shocking bias, they don't even hide it.

If it was us...

"Moneybags City learning the hard way about the Champions League!"

"Oh Messi! This is life at the top I'm afraid, City..."

pee dubya said:
Skashion said:
Who's this Jack Wilshere bloke? Is he a pitch invader?
Being semi-serious for a second, i think we should buy him (if possible, probably not). He is absolute class.

We need a Fabregas, might as well buy Fabregas's successor.

I agree,great player and improving.I get the impression,if the decision is purely his,he's an Arsenal lifer though.

Bluemoon115 said:
Apples and oranges.

People asked question about City games against Aris, Birmingham, Villa and Notts County, where we should have options and alternatives for when things go wrong.

Arsenal are playing Barcelona. The greatest team in the world bar none.
I specifically (but evidently not clearly) mentioned in the preamble that it was nothing to do with us. I'm asking if Wenger has a Plan B. Nothing to do with City.

taconinja said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Apples and oranges.

People asked question about City games against Aris, Birmingham, Villa and Notts County, where we should have options and alternatives for when things go wrong.

Arsenal are playing Barcelona. The greatest team in the world bar none.
I specifically (but evidently not clearly) mentioned in the preamble that it was nothing to do with us. I'm asking if Wenger has a Plan B. Nothing to do with City.
It's on a City forum. It's always to do with City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.