Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

TheMidnightClaret said:
cityboy1 said:
u betted £350 on barca winning

No I betted 50 quid on 2-1 Barca at 7/1 would've won 350 quid. Already dropped 100 quid last night and 100 quid at weekend, my bank balance is nearly empty now :(

Stop betting

Well done Arsenal but I don't think it really hides the fact there was light years between the 2 sides. Barcelona punished for being wsteful in the 1st half and complacent in the 2nd half. The 2nd leg will be fun though, I imagine it'll be a rout to Barcelona....

Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

Petetheblu said:
Hahaha!!! Hands up those who feel a right tit now.....

Lets do our slagging off after the match ends....Doh!! ;)
You do know that it's only half time?

Armaan said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
No I betted 50 quid on 2-1 Barca at 7/1 would've won 350 quid. Already dropped 100 quid last night and 100 quid at weekend, my bank balance is nearly empty now :(
No offence mate but that was a stupid bet

Nearly came off if Barca hadn't played like shit the last 10 minutes. Would've won all the money back I lost at the weekend. Rooneys goal alone stopped me winning £230 . Valencia drawing yesterday cost me my accumulator and I would've won £430, it's just been a bad week of betting :(

Re: Jack Wilshire

Didnt look out of place against players such as Xavi and Iniesta.... What a compliment

Oh man, I can't wait to see the threads after this.

First Tottenham manage to take a victory out of San Siro. That was bad enough. Now Arsenal boss Barca 2-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.