Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2 (Merged)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona, Take 2

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
No I betted 50 quid on 2-1 Barca at 7/1 would've won 350 quid. Already dropped 100 quid last night and 100 quid at weekend, my bank balance is nearly empty now :(
So, you cost yourself £250 with daft bets.

I wouldn't call them daft bets, would've been in profit if Messi had played well.

Re: Jack Wilshire

gooney said:
well people saying once cesc is gone it will be the end of Arsenal may change their mind now. We have Ramsey slowly coming back and Nasri despite being not fit today gave great effort to last 90 mins. We will properly lose at camp nou and barca are without doubt the best team in the world. But Im so proud of the team with the heart they showed today. Also what did you guys make of Koscielny.....thought he was amazing

I fookin hate arsenal, but was very impressed tonight. i still dont rate koscielny too highly, because i think he lacks some toughness, but i do think i saw him run down one leo messi tonight..

gooney said:
well people saying once cesc is gone it will be the end of Arsenal may change their mind now. We have Ramsey slowly coming back and Nasri despite being not fit today gave great effort to last 90 mins. We will properly lose at camp nou and barca are without doubt the best team in the world. But Im so proud of the team with the heart they showed today. Also what did you guys make of Koscielny.....thought he was amazing
You just got back? That was quick......!

gooney said:
I noticed that as well, he was awesome. Well played by your lads tonight mate.

We've produced some fine players but no one close to Wilshere or A. Cole yet, with Ireland (one season wonder) and M. Johnson (pre-injury / possibly still?) the closest. Although Roman looks like he could be our version of an Arsenal-esque product but there is a big jump from promising youth to what Wilshere has to become.

Edit: Forgot about Shauny but again unfulfilled potential.

Pep was wrong to take Villa off and sit back with Keita.

danburge82 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This 100%. Until we get some we won't do anything

The winning goal for Spurs and the winning goal for Arsenal both came from a quick counter attack. Pace is the biggest destroyer of big teams, it's how we won at Stamford Bridge last season.
i cannot believe with the money we have spent that we have an alarming lack of pace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.