Arsenal Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I was ten years old the last time we won a league game at arsenal so I am absolutely delighted.
Kompany's red has soured it a bit but that was never ever ever a red card ,we must appeal it was a fuckin joke decision .
If that is a red it's time to call it a day it really is .
Well done today though boys well pleased.

Ancient Citizen said:
Train said:
blueinsa said:
Hate doing this but any fooker saying that was a red card is a Rag!

Not only are they Rags, they are fooking no nothing Rags who have never kicked a ball in their lives.

Red card my fooking arse!

Even most of the rags on ragcafe are saying its not a red.
That's because it isn't a fucking red. A tackle like that in 1968 would have resulted in a gentle round of applause.
Absolutely. It was a tackle like that that got my mum pregnant.

tommcfc said:
abu13 said:
Skashion said:
People who don't know the rules think it's three. It's actually one.

Oh, by the way, well deserved win where we twatted them. Seeing good chances spurned is disappointing but we were easily worth a two goal victory.

So what did the fer send him off for then? i assumed he gave a straight red as he deemed it to be violent conduct.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/January/Arsenal-v-City-Mancini-reaction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... i-reaction</a>

Kompany was shown a straight red for his challenge on Jack Wilshere after 76 minutes and now faces a three-match ban as a result, but the City boss believes referee Mike Dean got the decision wrong.

3 game ban. But we should definitely appeal
We are appealing

andyhinch said:
Ray78 said:
Blue Tooth said:
Sense Bobby was a bit disappointed with our second half showing...said we were too soft. I wonder if he means not ruthless enough.

Yep we are a little sloppy in our finishing, but other than that it was a satisfactory performance against a side we normally struggle at.
We normally struggle at? When's the last time we won there in the league again?

1975, but other than the Carling Cup, Arsenal Away we always get fuck all out of in the league games.

Skashion said:
abu13 said:
So what did the fer send him off for then? i assumed he gave a straight red as he deemed it to be violent conduct.
I thought for a professional foul which is one match, but it was serious foul play which is three. So I was wrong there. It wasn't violent conduct which is an off the ball incident.

Thankyou. Dont accuse others of not knowing the rules when you havent a clue yourself. lol

MSP said:
blueinsa said:
Blue Tooth said:
Sense Bobby was a bit disappointed with our second half showing...said we were too soft. I wonder if he means not ruthless enough.

today was a real statement from the gaffer and the squad and regardless of how the season pans out, if we keep on playing as we are, i will be a happy blue and im sure, most others will be.

This

I really, really like how we went into that game. From first whistle we knew what we came for.

Bobby says the same...we started well, but were soft after 2-0.Don't get me wrong I am delighted with the result and the way we set about them. I just felt we could have added a bit more to our goals for tally.

lazerblue said:
Caveman said:
blueinsa said:
Hate doing this but any fooker saying that was a red card is a Rag!

Not only are they Rags, they are fooking no nothing Rags who have never kicked a ball in their lives.

Red card my fooking arse!
I can clearly see why it was a red card from the angle closest to what the ref's view of it was. I have no problems with the decision. From that angle it looked a dangerous tackle.

From the other angles you can clearly see that it was a good tackle. It should be rescinded. But surely you have the knowledge of the rules, history of what refs send players off for and that one view to see why he was sent off?
bollocks

I agree with him (Caveman that is) it's a very difficult angle for Dean to judge it from and gave the red (I thought red straight away from when I first saw it), but all the others angles show that it was a clean and fair tackle, I'm sure once those angles are looked at then common sense will (or rather should) prevail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.