Arsenal Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

ccr said:
Superb tackle . Wilsheare should have got the red. Followed through when he'd lost the ball.

And then sat there pointing to Kompany holding two fingers up saying to the ref 'two footed tackle'' then when the ref pulls out the card Willshire cleary says 'not me'. Fucking southern shandy drinking shithouse.

Blue Tooth said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini not happy again at how many chances we blew and calling the strikers soft. Not important in a game like today's but like Chelsea and West Ham away, lack of ruthlessness should have turned 1pt into 3pts.

After last season Goal Difference may well be crucial again this time.
I do think we could be a tad more clinical in front of goal.
Could have scored 5 easily today.

Well we havent won there for 323 years so 2-0 not too bad

blueinsa said:
Hate doing this but any fooker saying that was a red card is a Rag!

Not only are they Rags, they are fooking no nothing Rags who have never kicked a ball in their lives.

Red card my fooking arse!

i don't think anyone is saying it was a red, it's more a case of from the refs position it gave the impression of being worse than it actually was. Which i truth was a well timed if ill advised tackle. Kompany didn't need to make the challenge and it gave the opportunity for the ref to equal things up. My first impression from the stream i was watching looked like a red, after seeing the other views it's clear it shouldn't have been.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
Hate doing this but any fooker saying that was a red card is a Rag!

Not only are they Rags, they are fooking no nothing Rags who have never kicked a ball in their lives.

Red card my fooking arse!

i don't think anyone is saying it was a red, it's more a case of from the refs position it gave the impression of being worse than it actually was. Which i truth was a well timed if ill advised tackle. Kompany didn't need to make the challenge and it gave the opportunity for the ref to equal things up. My first impression from the stream i was watching looked like a red, after seeing the other views it's clear it shouldn't have been.

not only are ticket prices killing football, soft approaches to tackling are too.

dreadful decision to send kompany off

LoveCity said:
Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes
Khaldoon al-Mubarak and Roberto Mancini having a whale of a time in the Emirates foyer. Exchange a proper man-hug on parting.

Sounds like a man on his way out doesn't it? :)

fantastic. love it, get fucked gooners, you moaning horrible bastards

stan bowles said:
strongbowholic said:
stan bowles said:
What is also noticeable is Garcia's total inability to stay with Wilshere on the run...worrying.
I'd love to know what you are drinking/smoking/injecting.

Garcia is piss poor. I don't need to be in MENSA to recognise that.
You might not need MENSA, but speaking to a friend/colleague/family member who knows about football might be beneficial for you.

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the bong young Stanley.

Very happy with today's performance. However I think we missed a bit of an oppo to really put down a marker today as it should have been 5 or 6 the way we were playing.

On a different subject is it me or are the arse fans some of the most unpleasant around. Their constant booing of any of their ex players, most of which incidentally have served them brilliantly for a number of years, is deplorable. No way would any of our former players (with the possible exception of sir Joey) get or deserve that treatment at our gaffe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.