Arsenal Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: arsenal spat their dummies out, and the commentary was biasd

The herd said:
You won't win the league that's for sure but who knows where we will finish on a performance like that and with all the other poor games we have had I cannot see us getting into the CL. So get your hankies out lads because I know you will be feeling the hurt for us
go away with your thats for sure comment...........

nob

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The commentaries are always biased! Is their anyone within reach of a microphone who wants anyone bar The Swamp Donkeys or The Dippers to clean up every season? Name me one commentator, summariser or pundit who WANTS MCFC to win the title again, ever?
The sad thing is after the finale to last seasons title race you would think they would be all for a similar finish but they all seem to want the rags to win it at a canter....a very strange fucking bunch indeed, Tyler was wishing for the Rags to be 10 points clear by the end of today you can hear it in his voice the sad old ****

The herd said:
You won't win the league that's for sure but who knows where we will finish on a performance like that and with all the other poor games we have had I cannot see us getting into the CL. So get your hankies out lads because I know you will be feeling the hurt for us
Right us off at your peril it was 8 points with 6 to go last season, it's now 7 with half the season to go more or less

As for Arsenal forget winning anything any time soon no steel in the team what so ever, Spurs, Everton, Chelsea and even Liverpool look better equipped to finish higher

Salford_Blue said:
The herd said:

Hundreds of us on here strongly disagree my friend.

Seven points with 16 games to go is nothing compared to eight with six to go

I don't think he really means that. Just bitter comments because he has nothing to gloat about.

Great win by the boys in blue today!!!!.Wins like today will keep bacon face on his toes!!!!!!!

all i can im extremely proud of the players today, played as a team, silva making it all flow. but every player on the pitch made me proud

BAgOCiaCUAA2hZJ.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.