jimharri said:
bluevengence said:
FACKING MANC CANTS
FACKING REF CANT
FACKING ARABS
FACKING MONEY MONEY MONEY
FACKING CLASSLESS
FACKING FACKING FACKING FACKING FACKING

[bigimg]http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fanscity.gif[/bigimg]

Goes nicely with;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk</a>

facking Mickey fackin Flanagan
facking steward looks fackin arsed

The guy in the black shirt who goes across the bottom of the screen on a horse :)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger believes the negative atmosphere at the Emirates is making his players too nervous to perform to the best of their ability.
suppose he needs to say sumit to deflect criticism from him

It could have been a stormy ending if Lescott hadn't of cleared Walcotts shot off the line with five minutes injury time left to play , but you couldn't deny that City were great value for the win.

We could have had four or five goals in the first half alone , and Dzeko and Tevez both might have scored in the second half .......

we knew we had to win this game , and right from the word go we looked determined to ...... that was a fantastic three points for us.

Should be mentioned if it hasn't already how much quicker we moved the bloody ball forward. We'll always get more space against teams like Arsenal but we played some far more risky balls to try and penetrate as quickly as possible. Dzekos goal was a perfect example of how to play to have him scoring shedloads.

black mamba said:
It could have been a stormy ending if Lescott hadn't of cleared Walcotts shot off the line with five minutes injury time left to play , but you couldn't deny that City were great value for the win.

We could have had four or five goals in the first half alone , and Dzeko and Tevez both might have scored in the second half .......

we knew we had to win this game , and right from the word go we looked determined to ...... that was a fantastic three points for us.

Defo .. BM and the tripe that the arse tarquins are spouting is pathetic...
beaten fair and square IMHO ,, and the Vince red card has got to be appealed

I thought City would struggle today for much the same reasons as Paul Merson.....
I say that because there's no Sergio Aguero and no Yaya Toure. Despite all the millions of pounds Man City have spent over the years and the squad they've got, those two players will be sorely, sorely missed.

I watched Aguero the other week against Stoke City, who have probably got the best defence in the league. Ryan Shawcross and Robert Huth are two of the best centre-halves around and I've never seen them get a complete and utter run-around like they did that day. I can't see Carlos Tevez and Edin Dzeko giving the Arsenal defenders a run-around like that.

And without Yaya Toure they won't have the strength in midfield and that means we could see a game of "passy passy" in that area - and there's nobody better at "passy passy" than Arsenal. Santi Cazorla, Mikel Arteta and Jack Wilshere are great at that.

Admittedly, Arsenal were shocking at Southampton. The manager got it all wrong with his substitutions taking off Lukas Podolski and Cazorla for Gervinho and Aaron Ramsey. Any other manager in world football would have got slaughtered for that; it was Bradford revisited.

Theo Walcott didn't really touch the ball in that game and the same could be said against Swansea in the FA Cup. It will be interesting to see how Arsene Wenger uses him against two top international defenders. It's alright playing down the middle against Reading or Newcastle (who were out on their feet), but it's a big test for him against Manchester City.

There will be goals though. Both have been as bad as each other at the back and I expect Arsenal to win because Aguero and Toure will be badly missed.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.