Arsenal Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Barcon said:
Cheadle Blue said:
herrock said:
He would do for me, the only arsenal player that was totally committed.

The way he was reffing the game, has united written all over him

Bang on the money mate. When he's not diving all over the place or giving snidey little digs at opposing players, he's snivelling and whinging at the ref. He's the next paul scholes in that he's not a dirty ****, he just can't tackle.

Diving? He got absolute battered all game, Garcia nearly crushed his leg! Wilshere is actually underrated. The amount of times I hear over hyped because he's english. He's not, quality player, would love him here.

andrewmswift said:
thought the booing of clichy was disgraceful. what'd he ever do wrong?
Proved the bitter gooners wrong when they were saying they were glad he left because he's shite.

Patted his PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS badge when those nasty Gooners were booing him off at the end. There's a rumour some of their fans went for Nasri on the street too but that Chamakh intervened and put an end to it. Horrible, horrible fans.

Marvin said:
I thought City would struggle today for much the same reasons as Paul Merson.....
I say that because there's no Sergio Aguero and no Yaya Toure. Despite all the millions of pounds Man City have spent over the years and the squad they've got, those two players will be sorely, sorely missed.

I watched Aguero the other week against Stoke City, who have probably got the best defence in the league. Ryan Shawcross and Robert Huth are two of the best centre-halves around and I've never seen them get a complete and utter run-around like they did that day. I can't see Carlos Tevez and Edin Dzeko giving the Arsenal defenders a run-around like that.

And without Yaya Toure they won't have the strength in midfield and that means we could see a game of "passy passy" in that area - and there's nobody better at "passy passy" than Arsenal. Santi Cazorla, Mikel Arteta and Jack Wilshere are great at that.

Admittedly, Arsenal were shocking at Southampton. The manager got it all wrong with his substitutions taking off Lukas Podolski and Cazorla for Gervinho and Aaron Ramsey. Any other manager in world football would have got slaughtered for that; it was Bradford revisited.

Theo Walcott didn't really touch the ball in that game and the same could be said against Swansea in the FA Cup. It will be interesting to see how Arsene Wenger uses him against two top international defenders. It's alright playing down the middle against Reading or Newcastle (who were out on their feet), but it's a big test for him against Manchester City.

There will be goals though. Both have been as bad as each other at the back and I expect Arsenal to win because Aguero and Toure will be badly missed.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-2

Another cluless Cnut......

Bluearmy said:
Marvin said:
I thought City would struggle today for much the same reasons as Paul Merson.....
I say that because there's no Sergio Aguero and no Yaya Toure. Despite all the millions of pounds Man City have spent over the years and the squad they've got, those two players will be sorely, sorely missed.

I watched Aguero the other week against Stoke City, who have probably got the best defence in the league. Ryan Shawcross and Robert Huth are two of the best centre-halves around and I've never seen them get a complete and utter run-around like they did that day. I can't see Carlos Tevez and Edin Dzeko giving the Arsenal defenders a run-around like that.

And without Yaya Toure they won't have the strength in midfield and that means we could see a game of "passy passy" in that area - and there's nobody better at "passy passy" than Arsenal. Santi Cazorla, Mikel Arteta and Jack Wilshere are great at that.

Admittedly, Arsenal were shocking at Southampton. The manager got it all wrong with his substitutions taking off Lukas Podolski and Cazorla for Gervinho and Aaron Ramsey. Any other manager in world football would have got slaughtered for that; it was Bradford revisited.

Theo Walcott didn't really touch the ball in that game and the same could be said against Swansea in the FA Cup. It will be interesting to see how Arsene Wenger uses him against two top international defenders. It's alright playing down the middle against Reading or Newcastle (who were out on their feet), but it's a big test for him against Manchester City.

There will be goals though. Both have been as bad as each other at the back and I expect Arsenal to win because Aguero and Toure will be badly missed.

No worse that what was written on here before and during the game.

MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:
Patted his PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS badge when those nasty Gooners were booing him off at the end. There's a rumour some of their fans went for Nasri on the street too but that Chamakh intervened and put an end to it. Horrible, horrible fans.
I imagine that second rumour isn't true - why would Chamakh be there?

Here's a video of it:

<a class="postlink" href="http://telly.com/0JU3M3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://telly.com/0JU3M3</a>

Probably been covered but what happened with this banner?

buxauh

Bluearmy said:
Marvin said:

So the team with joint best defensive record play the team with the joint 3rd best defensive record in the premier league and that's his reasoning. He gets paid to write this shit. Scary

LoveCity said:
MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:
I imagine that second rumour isn't true - why would Chamakh be there?

Here's a video of it:

<a class="postlink" href="http://telly.com/0JU3M3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://telly.com/0JU3M3</a>
Ah, fair enough. Odd to see Chamakh at an Arsenal game now he's a Hammer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.