Arsenal Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Before the pen and sending off we set the tone - up for it. Clear pen and red card.
Vinny has been a bit wild at times this season I have to say - touch of the joe harts.
Anyway - great result.

How the mighty hath fallen. Arsene and his toothless troops never looked in the match. Even prior to the red card we were probing, creative and put Arsenal on the back foot. It was a clear cut penalty as bright as day itself. Anyone disputing that, even an optometrist can’t save you.

For any Arsenal fan who wants to vent their fury and display immature bitterness, understand this. In front of your own crowd of over-paid seats, we showed in that first half why we are champions. Clearly could’ve been 4 or 5 up at halftime.

Arsenal quite simply fails to possess the quality of its past great sides, which was evident.

Back to our lads, fantastic! I hope this inspires confidence to kick start the season finally. Milner was incredible, showed plenty of endeavor and took his goal like Messi himself. Ahah! I thought Garcia never really imposed himself and failed to get into the game for large periods. Had Koscienly not lost his head, we surely would have been overrun in midfield.

Although our second half left a lot to be desired, the damage was done. On to Fulham!

14 points ahead of the bitter, sad, moaning boo-boys. Good at the end "You were our feeder club, now you're not good enough"

Re: arsenal spat their dummies out, and the commentary was biasd

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The commentaries are always biased! Is their anyone within reach of a microphone who wants anyone bar The Swamp Donkeys or The Dippers to clean up every season? Name me one commentator, summariser or pundit who WANTS MCFC to win the title again, ever?

Lee dixon lol

bluevengence said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can somebody post the angry arsenal fans gif...it will make my day.

Bitter cunts

FACKING MANC CANTS
FACKING REF CANT
FACKING ARABS
FACKING MONEY MONEY MONEY
FACKING CLASSLESS
FACKING FACKING FACKING FACKING FACKING

[bigimg]http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fanscity.gif[/bigimg]

Goes nicely with;
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk</a>

Re: bbc 5 live coverage

Gabriel said:
Rather than focus on the painfully evident problems, it's much easier to bleat on about refereeing decisions and other apparent misfortunes. The Arsenal have a proud tradition and its demise must be as frustrating or its ex-players as it is for the modern fans. Such a shame, such a shame. :-)
As twattish as so many of their fans can be, most recognise the lack of quality in the team and the fact that, while they may not be able to outspend us at the moment, they've simply not made the best use of what money they have. The plan has been flawed and even though three of the four CL places seem sewn up between us, the rags and Chelsea, they should have had that fourth place pinned down. They've been a bit fortunate in the past when Spurs have run out of steam on the run-in but now they look a bit stronger and Everton are also up there, so they'll need ot rely on both of those screwing up. Plus even West Brom & Liverpool might challenge them.

I'd love it if they missed out.

Blue2112 said:
Of course they did, all this City could be 10pts behind by Sunday night bollocks. I wonder how many of tomorrows newspaper headlines have had to be re-written tonight. Old Trafford was on edge when Liverpool pulled one back and Sturridge should have had a second. Fergie's got the media everyone over there pumped up to bursting this season about not losing it to us again. Not sure they could cope if they blow it and lose it. Pressure's all on them even Wellbeck admitted it's a good afternoon to go back home and watch the City game. Well tonight they know we're not going away anytime soon.
ikeep saying this,the pressure is all on them ,if they blow this now ,its a catastrophe (spelling)we take it on the chin like we have for 40 years

Re: arsenal spat their dummies out, and the commentary was biasd

Chungo said:
Salford_Blue said:
The herd said:
You won't win the league that's for sure but who knows where we will finish on a performance like that and with all the other poor games we have had I cannot see us getting into the CL. So get your hankies out lads because I know you will be feeling the hurt for us

Hundreds of us on here strongly disagree my friend.

Seven points with 16 games to go is nothing compared to eight with six to go

I don't think he really means that. Just bitter comments because he has nothing to gloat about.

I know, just saw my arse when a little boy came on spouting shite.

Some of the Arsenal players behaviour was pathetic. The continual moaning and asking for yellow cards.....and the persistent abuse given to the referee throughout the game was a disgrace. The worst offenders in my opinion were Wiltshire and Giroud.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Gabriel said:
Rather than focus on the painfully evident problems, it's much easier to bleat on about refereeing decisions and other apparent misfortunes. The Arsenal have a proud tradition and its demise must be as frustrating or its ex-players as it is for the modern fans. Such a shame, such a shame. :-)
As twattish as so many of their fans can be, most recognise the lack of quality in the team and the fact that, while they may not be able to outspend us at the moment, they've simply not made the best use of what money they have. The plan has been flawed and even though three of the four CL places seem sewn up between us, the rags and Chelsea, they should have had that fourth place pinned down. They've been a bit fortunate in the past when Spurs have run out of steam on the run-in but now they look a bit stronger and Everton are also up there, so they'll need ot rely on both of those screwing up. Plus even West Brom & Liverpool might challenge them.

I'd love it if they missed out.
So would i.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.