Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiMCFC said:
MeatHunterrr said:
razman said:
Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian now

Yaya Toure isn't injured. Played for Ivory Coast in Cameroon on Wednesday and needs a rest. #MCFC
he had 4 days of recovery time, unless he played on late wednesday.

4 days recovery? It's Saturday morning, after a long flight back yesterday that isn't much rest mate.
Still should have been on the bench

Haha wow, Navas, Milner, Lampard all in the XI. No one would have guessed that. Seems like we are saving legs for the midweek game.

Yaya not even on the bench. Seems odd that.

Still not a bad team and a good opportunity for Milner to show us what can do in the position he wants to play in.

I also think it signals a change from last season and it seems clear now that we'll go with one up top away from home.

I'll take a point now.

Fernandinho probably wouldn't have played either had Fernando, or Yaya been available. He got back yesterday I think

razman said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Lampard, Navas, Silva, Milner, Aguero

lampard !

feel bad for dzeko

1 upfront

Bloody hell - pragmatism!!! Think we can grind summat out with that - is Yaya on bench? If so could be thrown on last 20/25 to sneak a winner. We need to be very focused from the get-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.