Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
02046ff0ec9c47c0f18982910f18ff8c.jpg

It's a hard enough game as it is, but I just don't think we really have it in our legs at present.

Not sure why, just felt all week we could be on the end of a doing and there is an air of us feeling sorry for ourselves within the camp?

Arsenal have plenty of pace about them and would rather see us go 4-5-1 and grind something out.

Would have Navas and Milner in, probably at the expense of Nasri and Dzeko.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's a hard enough game as it is, but I just don't think we really have it in our legs at present.

Not sure why, just felt all week we could be on the end of a doing and there is an air of us feeling sorry for ourselves within the camp?

Arsenal have plenty of pace about them and would rather see us go 4-5-1 and grind something out.

Feel a little more confident now, when your usually optimistic we go and put in a poor performance!!

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Feel a little more confident now, when your usually optimistic we go and put in a poor performance!!

As opposed to me collecting on City to win the title AFTER drawing against Sunderland, you mean;)

Chris Bailey ‏@baileymcfc now

It's a real toughy. Keep an eye on @MCFC for announcement. Could be a few surprises. #arsenalvcity

hart dropped ? ....hearing yaya out too ?

razman said:

It's a real toughy. Keep an eye on @MCFC for announcement. Could be a few surprises. #arsenalvcity

Don't like the sound of this. Caballero for me is fine, but if Yaya is out then that is a real blow. Lampards legs in 2 man midfield well... don't want to even think about it, unless Milner plays as 3rd centre mid.

MeatHunterrr said:
razman said:

Don't like the sound of this. Caballero for me is fine, but if Yaya is out then that is a real blow. Lampards legs in 2 man midfield well... don't want to even think about it, unless Milner plays as 3rd centre mid.

IF yaya out can also be that he has picked a knock...dropping hart after his international performance would be harsh...but with our matches this week...rotation is not a bad idea

razman said:
MeatHunterrr said:
razman said:

IF yaya out can also be that he has picked a knock...dropping hart after his international performance would be harsh...but with our matches this week...rotation is not a bad idea
Lampard and Fernandinho??

Hart
Zab - Mangala - Kompany - Clichy
Navas - Milner - Fernandinho - Silva
Yaya
Aguero

5 in midfield for me, which can change to a 433. They would dominate if we put out 2 in middle, although I did think the same against Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.