Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
without a dream said:
Damien10 said:
BT had the team with a midfield two with Miller out on the right. That better not be the case.

Milner will be out left, Silva in behind Aguero, Navas right.

Please no.

Has to be five in midfield.

I'd expect Dzeko, Kolarov, Nasri, Yaya and possibly Mangala to come in midweek against Bayern.

Strong squad we have. Think Lampard will surprise a few today with how good he still is.

Just turned on the Danny Wellback show.

Messi and Tranny must be shitting themselves.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Damien10 said:
BT had the team with a midfield two with Miller out on the right. That better not be the case.

Looks like a 4-5-1 morphing into 4-3-3 on the counter to me anyway

That's exactly what it is, with Navas perhaps working the flank, defensively, more than Milner?

Milner will need to tuck in more central as Lampard will struggle to do nothing more than hold.

So much responsibility on Aguero and Silva. They need to close down quickly or we will have Arsenal coming on to us far too quickly.

i am happy with that team. at least he isnt making the mistake of going two up front and Navas pace should help on the counter.

Lampard knows what he is doing. He may be getting on but he is a good player.

firstly this has totally fucked up my dream team.. not only is yaya out but i subbed jovetic yet forgot to press confirm so hes still in my front 2 along with dzeko! FFS :@

More importantly, lets not panic.. massive game for fernandinho... comon blues!

Not optimistic about this one. But sometimes when you don't expect city to win, they do. So does that mean I'm actually optimistic about us winning? Fuck, I'm confused.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Damien10 said:

Looks like a 4-5-1 morphing into 4-3-3 on the counter to me anyway

That's exactly what it is, with Navas perhaps working the flank, defensively, more than Milner?

Milner will need to tuck in more central as Lampard will struggle to do nothing more than hold.

So much responsibility on Aguero and Silva. They need to close down quickly or we will have Arsenal coming on to us far too quickly.
Lamps will defo sit and that´s all - similar to his last days at Chavs - Milner to help out Silva with defensive duties on the left but not playing wide left is how I would both see and prefer it

Apparently, we have not lost two league games on bounce since 2010!!!

How times have changed!

Lampard is bound to be rusty but he gives us great intelligence.

Let him take any of the free-kicks with Yaya missing, always seems to make the keeper work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.