Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markt85 said:
Why wouldn't you even put Yaya on the bench. Surely his fit enough for the last 10 mins if things aren't going your way

#in my dream team the fucker.

Perhaps better to keep him at home and get him 100% for Bayern? Rest rather than travel yesterday, light training today?

Merson saying that if we fall 9 points behind by next weekend, it's gone for us as we can't afford to give Chelsea that sort of start. He's obviously forgotten two seasons back, or even last season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Apparently, we have not lost two league games on bounce since 2010!!!

How times have changed!

Lampard is bound to be rusty but he gives us great intelligence.

Let him take any of the free-kicks with Yaya missing, always seems to make the keeper work.

Spot on, might see a huge improvement in corners and free kicks into the box.

well done the manager.

thinking then changing tactics to match the situation.

proper manager.

stop fucking moaning you lot.

Hart

Kompany. MDM.
Zabba. Clichy

Dinho. Lampard

Navas. Silva. Milner
Aguero

No flapping here!!!
Come on the champions.
Nasri out of sorts perfect time for a kick up the arse with the week we've got.
Yaya back from int. duty yest so will be fresh for next two now.
The rest of the team picks itself.

I am still shocked seeing lampard ahead of toure in the line up,even though yaya can be lazy at times,he steps up in big games,even against stoke he was the one having clear cut chances on goal,god knows how lampard is gona cope in a mf two against arsenal,really hope fernandinho steps up...Bricking it as of now..:((((

would have preferred 4-3-3 not to get overrun. lets see how it pans out, we need to keep possession like normally if we just defend its soon one way traffic and goal is question of time then.

pikku said:
I am still shocked seeing lampard ahead of toure in the line up,even though yaya can be lazy at times,he steps up in big games,even against stoke he was the one having clear cut chances on goal,god knows how lampard is gona cope in a mf two against arsenal,really hope fernandinho steps up...Bricking it as of now..:((((

Don't forget, David Silva is in that midfield aswell.

cibaman said:
Markt85 said:
Why wouldn't you even put Yaya on the bench. Surely his fit enough for the last 10 mins if things aren't going your way

#in my dream team the fucker.

Perhaps better to keep him at home and get him 100% for Bayern? Rest rather than travel yesterday, light training today?

At first I thought the same about having him on the bench for the last 20 but then I realised this is a game we don´t HAVE to win - risking him last 20 when the game is all square wouldn´t be a good move. If we are behind he wouldn´t be able to play on the counter and we´d be back to the tippy tappy stuff trying to pick an increasingly difficult hole through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.