arsenal will rip city apart.....

Exactly and tbh anyone who followed Anchelottis career at Milan knows he’s not a man for building teams as he watched the Milan team get old without making much changes, he’s a manager who can do well when you give him a settled team with quality players, but Chelsea need a manager who can take them through this transition with the likes of Lampard, Drogba, anelka and terry all coming the end of their career. But some people wanted to give them the title after 5 games, the same people want to give it to Man U right now.......and they havent been great either.

Ric said:
I agree. They have the weakest squad of the top five by a distance, and confidence is badly lacking. With over half the season gone time is running out to pull it back, and none of Arsenal, Spurs or City look like going into freefall the way Chelsea have.

Chelsea gambled on the youth players they have, like Kakuta and McEachran, replacing some of the senior players that departed in the summer. While their young attacking talent are very promising indeed they suffered a lot of defensive injuries which destabilised them greatly and now seem to have imploded. I find the daily quoted reasons by the press with regards to Wilkins as unlikely though, just coincidental.

Seems like Roman is going to have to get his cheque-book out again to correct this. As it stands I can't see them challenging for the title this season, too much damage has been done.

On the evidence of this season I think Arsenal will be Uniteds biggest challengers for the title. City will undoubtedly cement Champions league football though which I'm sure any City fan would be extremely happy with that if they sat back and looked at it objectively. It's Uniteds title though, much too much experience and the right players are emerging at the right time, with players like Valencia to come back and Wayne Rooney still to hit his run of goalscoring form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.