Arsenal's Ultras Get Their Timing Wrong

What is an Arsenal "Ultra"

Do they style their top knot differently and only drink Guatemalan craft beer?

w03783395g_1.jpg

I always thought Chelsea were the posh boys. Arsenal the team of Londons vast African diaspora. West ham all the old bow bells cockernees and spurs a load of yuppies. Pure stereotypes in my head like but that's how I see the London clubs.

I always thought Chelsea were the posh boys. Arsenal the team of Londons vast African diaspora. West ham all the old bow bells cockernees and spurs a load of yuppies. Pure stereotypes in my head like but that's how I see the London clubs.
The Arse have to be the biggest mards in football, don't they?

The Arse have to be the biggest mards in football, don't they?

That curly haired prick who used to be on QI is the archetypal Arse. Bunch of lemons. I did used to like the bloke on AFTV who sadly passed away, Claude, but the rest of them can get fucked!

Claude was sound. He was a cantankerous old c**t, so he reminded me of, well, me!

"IT'S TIME TO GO!!!!"

I saw myself in him aswell haha, was essential viewing during the Wenger years that channel. Now it's just a load of jumped up faux influencers talking bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.