Arsenal's Ultras Get Their Timing Wrong

I always thought Fulham fans were actually the poshest of the London clubs. Most of Chelsea’s are pensioners and SAS officers, Le Arse’s support is mostly comprised of content creators and bandwagoners, Spurs are lower middle class accountants and construction workers, West Ham has mostly hooligans and “entrepreneurs”, and Manchester United fans are mostly spice dealers and lowly paid history lecturers (sometimes both).

Whilst Fulham fans largely hail from one of the most wealthy regions of England, with one of the highest rates of post-secondary education of any fan base in the UK, with very little violence or discord to speak of over the decades.

Always felt Fulham was just a family day out at the quaint little ground by the river tbh. But yeah you're probably right.

Always saw parallels between West Ham and City. Clubs whose support came from the local area. Grounds in working class multi ethnic areas. Had to deal with gobshite more successful neighbors and both moved to large modern former athletics stadiums some miles away from their traditional heartlands.There the similarities end as since the move City have become hugely successful where West Ham have stalled somewhat. I believe the Irons day will come and wish them great success in the future easily my favourite London club, 1966 and all that.

If we beat Spurs then I'll still want them to roll over on Sunday, but agree with the sentiment. Proper club who hasn't had much success over the years but they still turn up and support them and know what they are and own it. Dish out shit to everyone else even if they haven't won much, and got a lot of time for it. Definitely the club most similar to ours I'd say.

The immediate reaction from me was that it was hilarious, but think about the guests and staff at the hotel who had no interest. These are just yobs and it is about time the media told the story like it is, same as the scouse yobs. Time clubs were sanctioned for this kind of behaviour when it so obviously targeted. Eventually it might begin to make a difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.