Arsenal's Ultras Get Their Timing Wrong

I always thought Chelsea were the posh boys. Arsenal the team of Londons vast African diaspora. West ham all the old bow bells cockernees and spurs a load of yuppies. Pure stereotypes in my head like but that's how I see the London clubs.
Always saw parallels between West Ham and City. Clubs whose support came from the local area. Grounds in working class multi ethnic areas. Had to deal with gobshite more successful neighbors and both moved to large modern former athletics stadiums some miles away from their traditional heartlands.There the similarities end as since the move City have become hugely successful where West Ham have stalled somewhat. I believe the Irons day will come and wish them great success in the future easily my favourite London club, 1966 and all that.

That curly haired prick who used to be on QI is the archetypal Arse. Bunch of lemons. I did used to like the bloke on AFTV who sadly passed away, Claude, but the rest of them can get fucked!
Robbie isn’t too bad and I don’t mind troopz, he’s said some very complementary things about City.

I'll raise you two clubs, based in the North west of England, both of whom play in red.
It's the Red Mist. Entitled twats that seem to believe they're the gods of the football leagues. They get together on places like Reddit to share their deluded sense of authority and anger over us. Echo chambers to help maintain their delusions.

Always saw parallels between West Ham and City. Clubs whose support came from the local area. Grounds in working class multi ethnic areas. Had to deal with gobshite more successful neighbors and both moved to large modern former athletics stadiums some miles away from their traditional heartlands.There the similarities end as since the move City have become hugely successful where West Ham have stalled somewhat. I believe the Irons day will come and wish them great success in the future easily my favourite London club, 1966 and all that.

I don't mind West Ham fans myself, always found them to be sound. Wasn't supposed to be denigrating them with the bow bells comment, that's usually the type of Londoner I get along with aswell!

Arsenal fans are getting absolutely slaughtered on the comments section in the Daily Mail article about Arsenal fans letting fireworks off.

I always thought Chelsea were the posh boys. Arsenal the team of Londons vast African diaspora. West ham all the old bow bells cockernees and spurs a load of yuppies. Pure stereotypes in my head like but that's how I see the London clubs.
I always thought Fulham fans were actually the poshest of the London clubs. Most of Chelsea’s are pensioners and SAS officers, Le Arse’s support is mostly comprised of content creators and bandwagoners, Spurs are lower middle class accountants and construction workers, West Ham has mostly hooligans and “entrepreneurs”, and Manchester United fans are mostly spice dealers and lowly paid history lecturers (sometimes both).

Whilst Fulham fans largely hail from one of the most wealthy regions of England, with one of the highest rates of post-secondary education of any fan base in the UK, with very little violence or discord to speak of over the decades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.