Arsenals welcome...!

wandarah said:
Well, out of the 26 reserve players - 16 are English. Out of the 20 U18's, 16 are British. Local boys feature heavily.

I would create you a pie-chart, to make the understanding of it easier for you. Dropping the need for double digit numbers. But I'm worried that you'd eat it.
That's quality. Can we keep him?

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

Matt Diablo said:
ok let bygons be bygones Blueinsa, I hear what your sayin, so off your horse and lets all agree how much we hate the "Spuds", oh and the gooners... tbh my mate can't stand them either, bunch of essex wide boy knobseys, and as for the boring boring arse fans, give me fukin a break!!

Agreed 100%

wandarah said:
Well, out of the 26 reserve players - 16 are English. Out of the 20 U18's, 16 are British. Local boys feature heavily.

I would create you a pie-chart, to make the understanding of it easier for you. Dropping the need for double digit numbers. But I'm worried that you'd eat it.

This really made me laugh...well done

wandarah said:
You've taken it to a new level insulting the quality of our air you ruthless swine!

I have been to Manchester once, it was there I learned the Mancunian word for salad, was 'Chips'.

Sneeky feeling that you will be as quiet as a church mouse come the game!

Easy being a hard and clever fucker on the internet eh, or should i say attempting it!

'Welcome to Manchester' the signboard said!

You gooners will certainly get a welcome!

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

GX Blue said:
Shame that its got to this with the Gooners.
I had a great day down there last season except the result.

There was a pub across the road from that massive lettering spelling A R S E N A L.
All the city fans were stood outside having a sing song, beer was flowing, sun was shinning....

If they did that near our ground it would be a bad move by them, anyway, what can you do?

First visit to Arsenal in there new stadium got beat 1-0 and we where top of league, Arsenal fans were brilliant before and after the game, we were singing "we were top of the league" after game in pockets of small groups in amoungest hundreds of arsenal and they took it in good humour. I for one will only target the gobshites, not the good fans...

Surely we must sing

Adebayor Adebayor
Ran 100 metres in 9.4

Adebayor Adebayor
Stamped on the rapist
before running 9.4 to slide on the floor

blueinsa said:
wandarah said:
You've taken it to a new level insulting the quality of our air you ruthless swine!

I have been to Manchester once, it was there I learned the Mancunian word for salad, was 'Chips'.

Sneeky feeling that you will be as quiet as a church mouse come the game!

Easy being a hard and clever fucker on the internet eh, or should i say attempting it!

'Welcome to Manchester' the signboard said!

You gooners will certainly get a welcome!

I've found him quite funny and the people who've taken him seriously even funnier. We'll certainly make sure the atmosphere inside the ground is top... we know why a large percentage of them have decided to make the trip.

Is your last line some sort of threat, or have i read it wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.