Arsenals welcome...!

GStar said:
blueinsa said:
Sneeky feeling that you will be as quiet as a church mouse come the game!

Easy being a hard and clever fucker on the internet eh, or should i say attempting it!

'Welcome to Manchester' the signboard said!

You gooners will certainly get a welcome!

I've found him quite funny and the people who've taken him seriously even funnier. We'll certainly make sure the atmosphere inside the ground is top... we know why a large percentage of them have decided to make the trip.

Is your last line some sort of threat, or have i read it wrong?

Glad you found him funny, i thought he was a smart arse, big mouthed prick!

As for the last line, read it how you want!

blueinsa said:

Had you seen the posts where there was some equally funny piss taking out of "shandy drinking" southeners.

If it is a threat then thats sad, 1. Because myself and i'd guess the large majority in attendence tomorrow will be more bothered about City progressing than going after a minority of Arsneal fans and 2. Because you'll have a long journey ahead of you to get here in time for your one man vigilante mission.

GStar said:
blueinsa said:

Had you seen the posts where there was some equally funny piss taking out of "shandy drinking" southeners.

If it is a threat then thats sad, 1. Because myself and i'd guess the large majority in attendence tomorrow will be more bothered about City progressing than going after a minority of Arsneal fans and 2. Because you'll have a long journey ahead of you to get here in time for your one man vigilante mission.

When did i say i was going to the game?

When did i threaten violence?

I stated that they would recieve a welcome, especially after the league game, the atmosphere will be hitched up a peg or two! That in my book constitutes a 'welcome'

This is now the second thread this evening were you have tried to second guess me!

You got nothing better to do?

GStar said:
Ok, when you reply with "take it however you want it" then what else can i do but try and second guess what you mean.

Jesus Christ, its like banging my head against a brick wall with you it seems.

Then feel free to ignore my posts in future!

Like ive said you are having a go now on two threads and whilst im flattered, it's slightly worrying at the same time!

Cant you go and have giggles with your Arsenal mate?

well well it seems as though its gonna be a lively night for us tommorrow ! i can see why though as we did ourselves no favours with the behaviour in the last visit . ill be there with my old man and brother , been waiting for this game as have only moved up here two months ago and did not go to the league game . am sure out of the 6000 gooners coming up there will be wankers who overstep the mark but there will be the majority who are decent fans . Hope its a cracking game with a craking atmosphere from both sets of fans and see which defence makes the least amount of mistakes as we both seem to being having a mare at the moment !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.