Arsenals welcome...!

wandarah said:
Perhaps you are right to mock us, however our corporate boxes generate an income comparable to that of the entire African Continent. Which we then cunningly use to purchase thousands of 11 year old boys, who fuck off to some ***** with money when they get good enough. So suck on that, buddy boy!

I have indeed left London, however prefer travelling to places where evolution is considered fact, and the surly old woman no longer throw the contents of the night pan out onto the muddy streets in the morning - so alas, have never been to an away game in Manchester. I know those that have, however, several of them have come back 300 pounds heavier, yet insist they only ate one local dish.

A truly harrowing place by all accounts.

Well done on the corporate boxes thats a massive massive plus for you *claps sarcastically*! So from what you are saying you are like a team of child trafficers? Buy young boys and sell them on, dirty bastards!

Im glad you have left London, its nice to get some decent air in your lungs isn't it? Never been to an away game in Manchester, i bet you have never been to an away game. You speak so low of Manchester yet you have never been to the place. Complete bellend! The people who have travelled to Manchester have put weight on because we have proper meals up here worth eating, not the shit like jellied eels!

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

This is also popular... <a class="postlink" href="http://forums.arsenal.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/71010941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.arsenal.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/71010941</a>

how mint is bluemoon compared to any other fan forum...not being bias or anything but its just so easy set out compared to the rest.

wandarah said:
I doubt they're planning anything, because no one gives a shit about Adebayor. It's also hilarious calling them 'racists'.

Them?

Don't you mean "us"? You're a fuckin Arse fan, & one that's been abusive in virtually every post I've read of yours!

I was going to type out a witty & cutting reposte to your wind-ups, but quite frankly, I can't be arsed. Therefore, being the "northern gutter trash" that you described us as in another thread, I'll merely revert to type & call you a ****!

****!

wandarah said:
Perhaps you are right to mock us, however our corporate boxes generate an income comparable to that of the entire African Continent. Which we then cunningly use to purchase thousands of 11 year old boys, who fuck off to some ***** with money when they get good enough. So suck on that, buddy boy!

I have indeed left London, however prefer travelling to places where evolution is considered fact, and the surly old woman no longer throw the contents of the night pan out onto the muddy streets in the morning - so alas, have never been to an away game in Manchester. I know those that have, however, several of them have come back 300 pounds heavier, yet insist they only ate one local dish.

A truly harrowing place by all accounts.
well it made me laugh!

vonksbignose said:
wandarah said:
I doubt they're planning anything, because no one gives a shit about Adebayor. It's also hilarious calling them 'racists'.

Them?

Don't you mean "us"? You're a fuckin Arse fan, & one that's been abusive in virtually every post I've read of yours!

I was going to type out a witty & cutting reposte to your wind-ups, but quite frankly, I can't be arsed. Therefore, being the "northern gutter trash" that you described us as in another thread, I'll merely revert to type & call you a ****!

****!

Well said Vonky.

This plum is a **** of massive proportions

wandarah said:
You've taken it to a new level insulting the quality of our air you ruthless swine!

I have been to Manchester once, it was there I learned the Mancunian word for salad, was 'Chips'.

So you agree are impartial to a bit of child trafficing at Arsenal? Or did you just not have a decent come back??

Salad is for women and gimps. Chips along with your mum are a mans best friend

BibbyBlue85 said:
vonksbignose said:
Them?

****!

Well said Vonky.

This plum is a **** of massive proportions

Allow me good sir, 'this plum is a ****/twat of massive proportions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.