Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Big decision for Arteta stay at City and will be in the running for Pep's job once he leaves or go to Arsenal a side in total disarray but a chance to prove himself as Head coach. Will be a shame if he leaves as Pep and the players obviously hold him in high esteem, but if he does go I wish him well.

He has to pass an interview with these three yet
maxresdefault.jpg

Mikel Arteta has informed Man City that he has held talks with Arsenal. Arteta refused to let the process interfere with City commitments, hence the late night and early morning activities, and was also present at training on Monday. [@David_Ornstein]

The City delegation that travelled to Sunday’s victory included Ferran Soriano, Omar Berrada and Txiki Begiristain. All of them spoke with their Arsenal counterparts but none of the home executives mentioned Arteta or a possible move for the former midfielder

Emery got quite a lot of patience. He was given last year as almost a free hit with Arsenal fans, as they understood how unbalanced the squad was.

But the reality is that performances and results got worse. We went to having a good home record and struggling away, to getting outplayed at home by the likes of Southampton and Palace. I honestly can't remember when we had a good 90min performance in the league. I don't even mean this season, going way back into last season as well.
The squad is unbalanced (although I think that's a charitable word to use). It's simply not good enough for where you think you should be. So the manager isn't the problem then on that basis.

You've got an owner who couldn't give a shit and won't spend the money you need to spend just to keep up, let alone win anything. Even your chairman says he's left out of the decision making process and is considering quitting while the only director under 70 is Stan Kroenke's son. It's a mess and no one can possibly succeed there without guarantees of time and money. and even then it's not a given.

Ha have a good time

The booing has been going on for years,i think arsene stayed just to annoy you all,i don't think that guy on youtube helps much,seems to wind people up

I've no love for your club,they have tried to stop us getting to a club that can win titles,i hope arteta stays well clear

I don't expect much support on here to be honest, done lots of things I've not agreed with, even today apparently you's are unhappy that we haven't contacted you yet before being in touch with Arteta, which wouldn't surprise me with this regime.

With your growth you've managed to do a lot of things the right way, including its relationship with the fans and the local community. There's lots of small things your club does that just seem that bit classy. Unfortunately that's something we seem to have moved away from more and more.

He has to pass an interview with these three yet
maxresdefault.jpg
They'd be a lot better if those guys ran the club than the likes of Kroenke imo. A lot of people look down and are very dismissive of football supporters. That's just elitist nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.